players online

Tipsiee's Police APP

Turbo

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Tipsiee

Previous bans:
Once From what i remember for AVOIDRP I have learned from my mistakes.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SchoolRP for at least 3 hours per day; however, I usually play for at least 6 hours! I log in approximately 90% of the time, especially when I have an inactivity form to fill out. I make every effort to log in and begin roleplaying! (OOCLY) I'm a Highschool student, therefore the fact that I can complete my homework and play SchoolRP online is perhaps one of my greatest achievements. That achievement is having the leisure to socialize and spend time with individuals online.

Which time zone are you in?
My timezone is EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, I do have discord. My discord is Turbo#6969

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I do have a microphone. I talk with all my friends with it.

List your current and past applications:
Here are my current and past applications!
Tipsiees Applications
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/tipsiees-unban.45761/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app.43590/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/laungage-japanese-sign-language.40648/
[Denied] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/laungage.39295/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian.43739/
[Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian.43689/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'd want to let you know that I'm 14 years old. As previously said, I am currently a full-time student in high school. Spend time interacting with others. On the other hand, I've been playing SchoolRP since early January 2015 or early January 2016, I'm not sure. It was, however, a very long time ago! This year, my objective was to create more time for myself and to quit being so lazy. I accomplish this by interacting with others, making new acquaintances, and, most importantly, feeling at ease in my surroundings. Knowing how far I've come, I want to spend my adolescent and young adult years living in this present until it's too late for my future. This It may sound sentimental, but it is entirely accurate. I know for a sure that when I'm over the age of 20, I won't be online. When I'm older, I'd like to look back on the good moments I had with others. When I say "people," I'm referring to the leaders of each party in SchoolRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I fully understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
In my previous experiences within the server and physically watching them handle and function firsthand, I understand the necessity of executing police work swiftly and efficiently, as well as at all times, observing everything while taking measures around your surroundings. It is the purpose of the police to ensure public safety, whether it is cadet patrolling, ensuring everything in the Karakura streets is clean, to man-hunting and searching for suspects, patting people down, as-well-as fining individuals for under-age drinking or people jay-walking causing disturbances within the community, they have a plethora of responsibilities.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In School-RP, the police play a vital role in balancing out the Gang-RP and making it more genuine. The police are able to keep crime under control while also ensuring the protection of the general public. They also serve a crucial role in character development, providing people with something to dread before retaliating and committing various crimes, as well as assisting in the stabilization of the lives of ordinary Karakura citizens. Whether it's speeding, protection, or keeping criminals in line, the police play an important role in people's daily lives, ensuring that the community itself remains unblemished. If the police weren't present, everything would be unsanitary and unsafe for Karakura citizens to live in, and people would feel a great deal of anxiety. More suspicious and uneasy, knowing that criminals and threats lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment or time, but with police on the scene, they'll think twice about causing chaos and devastation in the town; this is why police are crucial for School-RP and character development..

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes! I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes! I acknowledge applying for this role, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes! I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am authorized to attend, or else I will be punished!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! I understand fully and acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and to NOT take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Dimitri appears to be taller than typical, standing around 6'5 with a mesomorph frame with black and brown hair that is unkempt with natural roots evident and followed by a fade and lined around his sides. His voice was monotone with a pronounced Russian accent, but he spoke confidently while standing tall and strong. He usually wore turtlenecks with chains around his neck, and he donned leather coats on occasion. What made him stand out the most was his aggressiveness and bluntness; he was formal half of the time, but when he was with friends and hanging out, he was kind and grateful.

What they're like on and off the job?
Dimitri is a laid-back guy who treats folks with great kindness while he's not on duty. After a long day of work, he'll usually go for late-night walks to clear his mind and thought process, or go to the store to get something to eat and start meditating to have time for himself and his daily routines to reflect on his work and relax to get his mind ready for whatever challenges may arise next. Working as a cop isn't simple, and he recognizes that being under continual pressure and stress is something that must be considered. As previously stated, Dimitri is a very relaxed and laid-back person, and he knows how to deal with stress and pressure. Thus, on the job, he's devoted and brings his talents to the limit, never stepping down under any circumstances, and when it comes to connecting with his coworkers in order to build chemistry with them and get the best out of them, he's a natural communicator.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
His future goals are straightforward. That is, ensuring the safety of everyone in the city. Always putting her people first, Dimitri will not stop until the city, her friends and family, and the government employees are all protected from any threat or danger! Her own future, however, will be determined by her ambition. Finally, she wants to live a happy life and perhaps have children one day! Dimitri may be concerned that her children will not see him often. He understands, however, that the only way to assist and guide the city to safety is to personally be present with them. Dimitri will hope and pray that if she is in a relationship, he will understand. His commitment to the people of his city, Karakura, shall never be broken. Knowing that if her workers were in danger, he would risk his life. Dimitri would give her love to everyone if she ever retired. Most crucial, he should spend as much time as possible with her future family. Dimitri may appear solemn and/or unhappy at times, but if he is with the people she loves, he will know that her family will always be in her heart, no matter where she goes. For the most part, his future will be defined by his job.

BACKSTORY
A small child who grew up without his parents, born on April 3rd, grew up to be a strong, confident man. Of course, no one anticipated this. He was one of the city's most lonely kids. She was turned down on the streets, asking for a job with no money and no place to live. Dimitri Mikhailov was born and raised in the Russian town of "Rostov." It was also one of Russia's most well-known tourist destinations. When Dimitri was living on the streets, a wealthy family approached him and offered the 6-year-old boy assistance. With the passage of time, he grew up with a lovely family with whom he rarely spent time. Dimitri would learn out what had happened to her parents. when they went grocery shopping late at night Trying to figure out why and who would do this... Damien, his older brother, was always there for Dimitri. Despite the fact that they were both adopted, they had the same aim in mind: "Capture the crooks." Dimitri moved to Japan with Damien after graduating from high school in Russia to seek out why there are so many crimes in Karakura. They decided to pursue a Criminal Justice degree after realizing this. After two years of intensive study and criminal investigations, the project was completed successfully. They've decided to relocate to Karakura, where they'll spend the most of their time investigating the city, exploring, and assisting the city's innocent residents. Dimitri is a 36-year-old man who is rarely seen in public. smiles and maintains his professional demeanor. Short black hair, light-toned complexion, and dark-colored eyes characterize this woman. People may admire him for his seriousness, but Dimitri is no fool when it comes to criminals or citizens who are wary of him. As a result, he will jump directly into the case and investigate every single detail about how and why a particular circumstance arose. Dimitri will also do everything in his power to prevent any such crimes in the city. By doing so, he willfully disclose all of her information to the police agency. Aiding in the investigation of crimes, suspects, and any other suspicions in Karakura. He may never discover out who killed his parents, despite his best efforts. He will have a place in his heart.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Dimitri Mikhailov

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr, Mikhailov

Given Name(s):
Dimitri

Preferred Name:
Dimitri

IC Phone number:
(030)-329-6178

Religious Denomination:
Christian.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Started at age 21. 11+ years of training so far.

Working Experience:
6 years full-time at a detective’s front desk work.

Academic Degree:
Criminology Degree

Year of Graduation:
2008: High School - Diploma Degree at 19 years old.
2010: College - Associate’s Degree at 21 years old.
2010 6 months later: Bachelor’s Degree - Police Academy.

Major(s):
Criminal Justice and Criminology

Minor(s):
Forensic Science, Criminal Law, and Corrections.

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread