mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

To Avoid Confusion...

amamyo

Level 62
Some of you may have seen a new person on the forums named Bubblegum claiming to be Hazel. This is a FAKE. ACCOUNT. Do not follow them, do not pay attention to them. They are a fake and, if Ducks sees this, I would appreciate it if ducks looks more into it and bans this person from the forums. I just made this very quick to avoid confusion. Ok bye now =3

DarknessMeg

Level 15
Expose me then b0i.
So.... I've been hiding some info about the "chinface" clan..... I and some of my friends once caught them SUMMONING A DEMON IN A CLASS ROOM (actually not even a joke i once caught them in a circle on the server saying strange things lmao).... AND YOUR A "CHINFACE" CLAN MEMBER!!!! SO YOUR A SATAN LOVER!

DarknessMeg

Level 15
IF you are the real Dark then who is MR BEASSSTSTTTTTTT?
MR BEAST IS A GUY WHO HAS A GIANT ASIAN STICKER IN HIS ROOM AND EVERYONE SCREAMS "MR BEASSTTT" DOWN THERE ROADS FOR HIM BECAUSE HES AMAZING MRRRRRR BEASSSSSSSSSSST!!!!! oh and he has a giant grandma sticker in his room

amamyo

Level 62
MR BEAST IS A GUY WHO HAS A GIANT ASIAN STICKER IN HIS ROOM AND EVERYONE SCREAMS "MR BEASSTTT" DOWN THERE ROADS FOR HIM BECAUSE HES AMAZING MRRRRRR BEASSSSSSSSSSST!!!!! oh and he has a giant grandma sticker in his room
oh.

amamyo

Level 62
So.... I've been hiding some info about the "chinface" clan..... I and some of my friends once caught them SUMMONING A DEMON IN A CLASS ROOM (actually not even a joke i once caught them in a circle on the server saying strange things lmao).... AND YOUR A "CHINFACE" CLAN MEMBER!!!! SO YOUR A SATAN LOVER!
OH SHIT SON!!!!!!!!!111111!!1!!11111111!

Users who are viewing this thread