mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TO DARLA GREENLEIGH

pvpstarr

Level 65
To the Love of my life,
Darla Greenleigh.

Dearest, Darling Darla,
I regret many things, I wish I could say and redo so many things to you.
But it's too late for that now.
Oh, Darla, why'd you have to stand by that balcony at the costume party? Darla, you died 23 years ago, and this is the 1 millionth letter I've written to you.
Even though you never respond.
Dearest, Darling Darla. Your family doesn't even know how you really died. I broke the news to them, saying you had died in your sleep when you were in Africa. You loved helping people.
But we couldn't help you.
Your husband married again, and they had a child. She reminds me of you, even though you look nothing alike.
And will never meet each other.
Darla Feinstein and Harold Greenleigh, a beautiful couple.
But now its Paris Amelia Dream De la Fontaine and Harold Greenleigh.
Paris Amelia Dream De la Fontaine (She gets very mad if you don't say De la Fontaine) is a child of two famous actors from Paris. She grew up in Paris, France, and she lives with your husband. Darla, Oh, Darla. Why'd you had to go so soon? I'd do anything to bring you back.
But I can't.
Do you remember my daughter? Chelsea, she's married to that boy, Jacob Will, they had a son, and a daughter named Darlene and Patrick.
That's my name, Patrick, and Darlene was to honour you. Darla, oh Darla. How I miss you. How I love you. How I need you.
But you're gone.

Love,
Antoine Beauxfaux.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
To the Love of my life,
Darla Greenleigh.

Dearest, Darling Darla,
I regret many things, I wish I could say and redo so many things to you.
But it's too late for that now.
Oh, Darla, why'd you have to stand by that balcony at the costume party? Darla, you died 23 years ago, and this is the 1 millionth letter I've written to you.
Even though you never respond.
Dearest, Darling Darla. Your family doesn't even know how you really died. I broke the news to them, saying you had died in your sleep when you were in Africa. You loved helping people.
But we couldn't help you.
Your husband married again, and they had a child. She reminds me of you, even though you look nothing alike.
And will never meet each other.
Darla Feinstein and Harold Greenleigh, a beautiful couple.
But now its Paris Amelia Dream De la Fontaine and Harold Greenleigh.
Paris Amelia Dream De la Fontaine (She gets very mad if you don't say De la Fontaine) is a child of two famous actors from Paris. She grew up in Paris, France, and she lives with your husband. Darla, Oh, Darla. Why'd you had to go so soon? I'd do anything to bring you back.
But I can't.
Do you remember my daughter? Chelsea, she's married to that boy, Jacob Will, they had a son, and a daughter named Darlene and Patrick.
That's my name, Patrick, and Darlene was to honour you. Darla, oh Darla. How I miss you. How I love you. How I need you.
But you're gone.

Love,
Antoine Beauxfaux.

That letter reminded me about Lemony Snicket. Damn, I wished I was Darla if I was i’d Become Mrs Beauxfaux.

Users who are viewing this thread