mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

To set up a auto message reminding people to fearrp the bears.

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
thats smart, and like, whenever they step foot in the school too then. it could show up like how it would display [Morning]
instead of that, heres a really, really simple solution for this, put a hologram or whatever (named invisible armorstands) either infront of the forest (entrance) or near the cave saying [! Remember to FearRP the bears if they show any sign of aggression]
its really simple thing to do

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
instead of that, heres a really, really simple solution for this, put a hologram or whatever (named invisible armorstands) either infront of the forest (entrance) or near the cave saying [! Remember to FearRP the bears if they show any sign of aggression]
true

Lizalopod

Level 130
True

OGMint

Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+

The player whitelisted as a bear could just tell them that they have to fearRP bears, plus there's already warning signs in the forest about the bears.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
People forget to fearrp school staff too, also KPD officers. Dont forget everything else they need to fearrp. Its common people forget or dont do it so we will have to tell them

EthanYourBoy

Level 4
IGN: EGGP
DATE: January 30th, 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: That staff sets up a reminder only for when people enter the forest so people fearrp the bears.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe it benefits the server/community because people tend to forget to fearp the bears. I believe that when people don't fearrp the bears properly it makes it un realistic and not a fun rp since they don't listen to growls etc. If people have that reminder sent to them every time they enter forest, It will save them from 1, getting warned for failure to fearrp properly and 2. Having that reminder can freshen their brain and let them know, Ok I need to fearrp the bears when they growl at me and I don't back way etc. If staff sets up this message and are able to have it set up just for the forest that would be nice. This would be a good brain reminder for those who don't realize they have to fearrp the bears growls when they growl more than three times. When I am a bear on my alt account, I give extra warning growls for them to leave and they still don't fearrp properly. Im not saying everyone doesn't but a lot of people don't fearrp the consequences of being growled at three times. Thank you to all the people who will look at my feedback and I hope staff takes it into consideration by the details that I have given on why it would be useful! Enjoy your day everyone!
Dud I am a bear and i cant tell u anymore it would be so bloody boaring for me and every other bear. (that haven't quit) also this already is a thing... like dud u needa fear rp bears but personally idk man u should only fear rp when roared at then its more fun and not boring AFFF for me. It ruins the expirence for the bears having ppl just run ya know

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- This is fairly unnecessary for one singular whitelist, we're already working on a guide for this that will show what is and isn't acceptable a bear under the 'Guides' section.​

Users who are viewing this thread