philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: philbertman42
What's the title of your suggestion?: Toggling Attribute Effects

What's your suggestion?:
Implement a way for players to toggle the effects of their attributes.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Some players may not want to be affected by certain attributes at certain times, if at all. Personally, I prefer not having jump boost, yet can't do much about it since I have over 50% acrobatics. It would be nice to be able to disable the jump boost from acrobatics while still reaping the benefits of my other attributes.

Haneshii

Level 12
Haneshii
Haneshii
Omega+
+1 for every other stat!

Some players may not want to be affected by certain attributes at certain times, if at all. Personally, I prefer not having jump boost, yet can't do much about it since I have over 50% acrobatics. It would be nice to be able to disable the jump boost from acrobatics while still reaping the benefits of my other attributes.
You can turn off acrobatics with /acrobatics!

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can turn off acrobatics with /acrobatics!
who was hiding this information from me (it was you (i know it was you (sleep with one eye open)))

i stand by what i said with everything else, though. maybe my current character isn't athletic, but a few years ago I got up to 50% swim speed and am forever cursed with dolphin's grace. maybe i hate breathing. i dont know man

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
philbertman be asking for /eyes so he can have permanent blindness to toggle the sight for his characters next...

+1 i want to toggle swim speed

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
philbertman be asking for /eyes so he can have permanent blindness to toggle the sight for his characters next...
This is preposterous. I'm out here making a serious suggestion to benefit this server, and you make a joke of it. Inexcusable behavior, you should be ashamed.

On a more relevant note, and to add to my previous idea, allow us to toggle the ability to send messages in chat. Some of us might be playing characters that are physically dead, and an option to disable IC expression for ourselves would provide more roleplay opportunities.

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
On a more relevant note, and to add to my previous idea, allow us to toggle the ability to send messages in chat. Some of us might be playing characters that are physically dead, and an option to disable IC expression for ourselves would provide more roleplay opportunities
This is actually already a feature! In the "Chat Options" selection in the Minecraft Pause Menu! Just toggle "Show Chat" to "All" and you can properly roleplay all your deceased characters!

Lazeas

Level 47
On a more relevant note, and to add to my previous idea, allow us to toggle the ability to send messages in chat. Some of us might be playing characters that are physically dead, and an option to disable IC expression for ourselves would provide more roleplay opportunities.
no being blind is better. This is unfortunately going to be a -1 from me

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
+1
This would be super useful for people with characters who may not necessarily be as fast as their other Grade 12's. I know for a fact my middle-aged Tutor man would not be running like that.

TenRP

Level 32
10RP
10RP
Rich
+1

I like this idea much so that I think it would be cool to see it in SRP!
Great idea!!

One

Level 13
Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
+1 This is brilliant some already use the /acrobatics cmd so if we were to get it for all stats it would help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread