Level 44
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
Akari Youra Daimaru-2.jpg

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Basic Information: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

First Name: Tohru (pronounced "tour roo")
Middle Name: Mio (pronounced "me oh")
Last Name: Sōda (pronounced "soh dah)
Birth Name: Tohru Mio Sōda
Current Full Name: Tohru Mio-Tsukumo Sōda
Nicknames:
' Leaf ' - Given to her by PE Teacher Zikri Kamata in regards to her old hair colour.
' Ruru ' - Given to her by majority of her peers.
' Fish Queen ' - Given to her by the Spartan Volleyball Team...
' Swim Princess ' - Given to her by one of her very close friends; Tokujiro Kamata.
Pronouns: She/Her
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Date of Birth: 14th of February 2003
Place of Birth: Ashiya, Osaka, Japan
Nationality: Japanese - Korean
Race: Asian

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 A p p e a r a n c e: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦
Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 12.16.01 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 12.16.08 pm.png

The Japanese female stood at 5'11 with an hourglass athletic build, her wavy jet black hair cupped her face perfectly, showing off her angelic features. Her shimmering eyes glistened with oceanic amber. Her voice would be uplifting with a salacious undertone. She if often seen wearing neat and casual clothing, often wearing darker and natural colours. Her outfits range from mini skirts and crop tops to t-shirts and jeans. She is also usually seen wearing the Spartan Swim Team jacket, especially during school hours. Tohru also has a large tattoo of a water dragon running down the outside of her left leg.

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 B a c k s t o r y: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦
[!] TW: mentions of suicide, death and trauma [!]
[REDACTED]

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 P e r s o n a l i t y: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

Tohru struggles to learn how to acknowledge and express her emotions without thinking of them as a burden. She feels as if she is stuck to chains that bind her to the trope of self-sacrificing kindness, touted as an ideal feminine trait, which has caused her to neglect herself to the point of misery. Tohru is perhaps best characterised by her kindness. Her willingness to give with all her heart touches the people around her, particularly those closest to her. This includes her best friends. Tohru’s friendship and unhesitating, unconditional acceptance saved them both, and so they stand by her and encourage her to look after herself. Tohru is spacey and optimistic to a fault; because of this, others worry about her and feel driven to protect her, even as they admire her. Not only does Tohru have to work hard to graduate from college to fulfil a promise to her mother, but she also works part-time. She does all these things because it’s in her nature to be considerate, even to a fault, however it changed slightly overtime. She feels an obligation towards her late family for letting her into their lives after her mother passed. But when she realises she’ll be living alone for the first time since her mother’s death, she again stays silent instead of asking the others to stay or telling them she’s upset. It’s as if she sees it as her duty to suffer. She doesn’t prioritise her own happiness because she doesn’t want to get in the way of anyone else’s. In fact, on many occasions, Tohru neglects her own health until she falls ill, but she’s more concerned about disappointing those around her. It never occurs to her that her emotional and physical well-being should take precedence over fulfilling others’ expectations. She does not let herself benefit from the same dedicated care she shows others.

H o b b i e s:
-Cooking
-Reading
-Painting

S k i l l s:
-Swimming
-Learning Languages

L a n g u a g e s:
-Japanese (Native Tongue)
-Malay (Second Language)
-Korean (Self-Taught)
-JSL (Self-Taught)
-Russian (Forgotten Language)

P h o b i a s:
-Thatnaphobia (Fear of Death)
-Philophobic (Fear of Falling In Love)

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 M e d i c a l H i s t o r y: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

Tohru is currently suffering from a psychiatric condition called 'Dissociative Fugue State'. This condition is commonly mistaken with Amnesia. Dissociative fugue (psychogenic fugue, or fugue state) presents as sudden, unexpected travel away from one's home with an inability to recall some or all of one's past. Onset is sudden, usually following severe psychosocial stressors. The onset of a dissociative fugue state is usually sudden and follows a traumatic or highly stressful event. Dissociative fugues are associated with difficult events, such as natural disasters and wars, as well as severe marital or financial distress, alcohol abuse, depression, and a history of child abuse. Symptoms of a dissociative fugue include mild confusion and once the fugue ends, possible depression, grief, shame, and discomfort. People have also experienced a post-fugue anger. Another symptom of the fugue state can consist of loss of one's identity. Treatment of dissociative amnesia is aimed at the restoration of missing memories while treatment of dissociative fugue is focused on the recovery of memory for identity and events preceding the fugue. Tohru has also had a number of head injuries that have been severe causing her Transient Global Amnesia which comes and goes at times. As of now she an only recall a small amount of events that have occurred in her past, the rest of her past is quite choppy or just voided somewhere in the back of her mind. Even though her memory has come back she tends to go through episodes of psychogenic fugue in stressful situations.

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 F a m i l y T r e e: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

Tamami Sōda | Biological Mother | DEAD
"You were my rock, the only person in this whole world who could keep me sane, I miss coming home and cooking for you, I miss you teaching me how to cook, I miss having you tell me crazy stories before I sleep. I miss you with my entire heart and I will continue on to live life for you and fulfil my promises. Even after everything you are still my mother and I love you. May we meet again one day?"

Ichiro Sōda | Biological Father | DEAD
"The time I remember spending with you were some of the best memories I have, your sudden passing was one of the worst things I ever had to experience, so many things happened it was hard to even remember your face. However I know you are in a much better place now, so I wish you well, may we also meet again some day!"

Makato Sōda | Grandfather | ALIVE
"I cannot thank you enough, for giving me refuge and a loving home to live in while I went through my schooling. I'll still try my best to come around and see you each week and make sure you have a clean house and plenty of food to eat!"

Hikaru Sōda | Uncle | ALIVE
"I appreciate you and the things you've done to help me, however I know how much you don't like my company and blame me for a lot of things including my fathers death, you have every right to hate me so that is okay! I understand!"

Aiko Sōda | Aunt | ALIVE
"Your judgemental and rude remarks about my personal life must have some sort of reasonable reason behind them, therefore I do not hate you in fact I understand how much of a burden I am, however just know I love and still appreciate you all!"

Taiga Sōda | Cousin | ALIVE
"You're my favourite cousin! just don't tell Ren or Kiyoko!!!! We must hang out again when you're in town, I have so much to tell you and so many more new recipes to cook you!"

Ren Sōda | Cousin | ALIVE
"You always keep me on my toes and I appreciate that, you always reach out to make sure im not on the verge of another college crisis again, I hope you come back into town soon so we can hang out and so you can meet my new friends!"

Kiyoko Sōda | Cousin | ALIVE
"Kiyoko, where do I start?! You're annoying but in the best way possible! You give me grey hairs but thats fine, I love taking you school though! and embarrassing you in front of all your friends!"

Akari Tsukumo | Sister Figure | DEAD
"Akari, you were my forever friend! words cannot describe how much you meant to me and how much you still do. You went out of your way to give me a home when things were bad at mine, you showed me how to live life again even after all these bad events. I cannot thank you enough for how much you've done for me, you are the reason im still here and still going! What happened to you was awful and was not deserved, one day they are going to get the karma they deserve. But for now, please rest easy up there, I miss you so much!"

Remiru Yogihana | Sister Figure | DEAD
"Remi. . .where do I even start, you had been my best friend for forever, you have helped me out through so much and I can never thank you enough, I love you for who you are and nothing will ever change that, I loved watching you grow from the person you were and learn to love and appreciate yourself. I miss you so so SO much and you did not deserve your life being cut short. It's unfair and cruel. I hope one day someone gets revenge"

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 F r i e n d s h i p s: 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦
Tokrujiro Kamata | Best Friend
"You are a massive pain in the ass, you bully me ALL the time and is somehow oblivious to almost everything- however I do love you, you are super genuine even in the worst of times and no matter how much I annoy you, you always end up helping me out whenever I need it. We may not have had the best start off to being friends but I am glad that we ended up figuring things out, I don't think I'd be around if it wasn't for you."

Kenta Dai | Best Friend
"Kenta you have been one of my very good friends for awhile now, you always seem to be there for me whenever I need you there. You are extremely kind and genuine and I am so glad we became friends. I don't know if I would be able to handle Jiro by myself some days...I do apologise for the one time I swirled you- and then knocked you out... then also threw your unconscious in a bin... HOWEVER you did ask for two of those three-"

Zikri Kamata | Close Friend/Parent Figure

Haruka Houki | Close Friend

Sid Ōmori | Close Friend

Rin Yasui | Close Friend

Itsuo Saito | Close Friend

Spartan Swim Team
(W.I.P)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread