mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Too many gangs

Lately iv'e noticed there are a lot of gangs. iv'e counted 4 so far, and i think there may be more.
there was this one gang which just randomly attacked me while i was walking on the sidewalk.And i keep seeing gangs of people attacking other kids. I know it makes the rp more realistic, but there's just too many gangs. Eventually the server will become a gangrp server.
This is one reason why the town should be extended to other places

Mister Zero

Level 19
I agree, in my opinion we need a police force of sorts, because with the current system as long as people don't do their criminal things in the school, they're seemingly immune to all punishment, most gangs purely exist to fight and gang power, which sure, most real life gangs would do, but this really turns off character development, turning it into a cliché mess of edge, the top gangs can literally do all that they'd like, and noone else could fuck with them because they'd get hunted down, what we need is something to turn off criminal activity, make doing something that's against the law actually FEEL like something that you're not supposed to be doing, because at the moment, people brag about how many people that they've killed on the street. Though, i'm not saying that all gangs have ill and cliché intentions, there are still some gangs that actually have proper character development and reasoing.

Mity

Level 104
tbh, i dont agree because some gangs are dieng, have u seen any members of the wild dogs around the radio station? no?
have u seen any members of the Jocks around town? no?
i personaly dont think much gangs are around, if people say 'we are a gang' they most likley dont know that they have to apply to get a gang so u can tell them that thier gang aint official

toodlekim

Level 71
tbh, i dont agree because some gangs are dieng, have u seen any members of the wild dogs around the radio station? no?
i personaly dont think much gangs are around, if people say 'we are a gang' they most likley dont know that they have to apply to get a gang so u can tell them that thier gang aint official
Your point makes a lot of sense too.
No offence but your spelling triggers me.
Lots of love though. o o/

suneater

Level 90
You dont see the jocks around town as they disbanded as most of them went to college. Also I believe the cheerleaders have disbanded too as the leader currently cant come on

Mity

Level 104
You dont see the jocks around town as they disbanded as most of them went to college. Also I believe the cheerleaders have disbanded too as the leader currently cant come on
so point is, no there isnt too many gangs

JakeIsUrPapa

Level 14
The jocks has been shutdown since The leader joined College, and Wild Dogs can't always be active... since you know... (if you do know then) so your point isn't really making much sense, and most gangs are just some grade 8s-10 that don't know how to rp and they go around seeking for attention

Flapppie

Level 23
and retards who magically survive a pencil trough their head.

Emiya - i went to hospital they fixed my holes
lmao lolxd

some grade 8s-10 that don't know how to rp and they go around seeking for attention (jakey's comment)

Mister Zero

Level 19
and retards who magically survive a pencil trough their head.

Emiya - i went to hospital they fixed my holes
lmao lolxd

some grade 8s-10 that don't know how to rp and they go around seeking for attention (jakey's comment)

And then there's the people that try to be john wick and shove pencils through people's heads.

But unless your pencil is literally as sharp as a sword, and you are actually John Wick, I don't think that a pencil would behave like a bullet.

MisteIIa

Level 2
I understand we have the extension of gangs, however,
it isn't your right to go around claiming there are too much gangs. Surely, its a bit chaotic, that's why you gottah stay with your crew. I can understand where you are coming from, but we all have our own crew.

Mister Zero

Level 19
It wouldn't matter even if we had our own crew, especially to some because gangs are so overpowered with their weapons. its like you said, they will just fight you and there is nothing you can do about it. you can't run away and you can't defend without weapons.

It's not the fact that they'll overpower you with their OP weapons, it's that if you even try to defend yourself, they'll bring all of this 'FailRP' 'y u no know how 2 fearrp' bullshit, and if you were to SOMEHOW escape, you'd get a hit placed on your head. In my personal opinion, gangs need to be HEAVILY moderated, as letting in 12 year old edgelords with god complexes simply stamps out any fun there could be with confronting a gang, and if you were to die with a hit on your head, congratulations! You've just lost a metric shit tonne of progress!

The current gang system is plain out stupid, gangs should require a heavy application to create, and not simply a quick PM or two, no random person should just be able to run a gang because they feel like it, most gangs feel emotionless, like all who inhabit them are psychotic killers with no morals. (My point being that we need some more moderation in the gang system, before creating a gang you should prove that you're able to RP properly, and you should be able to pass it on to your fellow gang-mates, and if they do not meet the expectations of RP, they would be punished harshly. The administration on this server will quickly perma-ban those who even SLIGHTLY get on their nerves, but the don't even bother to deal with those who have no idea how to RP properly, so #fixfuckingeverything.) Rant over.

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
I agree, I think that there should only be official gangs that are accepted like applications. So that they are limited, and maintain order. So many people forget it's SchoolRP and we are just kids.

Users who are viewing this thread