What is your Minecraft username?:
TooManyHoesRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
szaphi

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I am rather active on the server. Playing rather daily with occasional breaks. I never was in any fraction before, except for some gangs such as Anarchy.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse is a person who has been trained to take care of sick and/or injured people. A school nurse works with school-aged children to improve their health. A nurse works with other school employees to keep children safe and assure them that their voice matters. The nurse doesn't only help after the injury but also tries to identify any danger early on. Nurses are also designed to make children and young people aware of self-care, autonomy and decision-making, including how to access health services.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My story with roleplay started somewhat about seven years ago, when I started to play on GTA San Andreas roleplay servers. After some of the quality servers were closed due to a lack of players or other problems in general, I moved towards FiveM. I didn't like it there due to the poor quality of roleplay, so I moved on quickly to the Minecraft English roleplay servers. I won't include any server names, but I got accepted to whitelist on some bigger and smaller ones.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the school faction because I'd like to meet new people and help others improve, or let others help me improve myself. I'd like to roleplay with more people.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language.54359/ accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Eto will most likely excuse the cursing person as he has a job to do, which is helping other students in need. If they are still cursing at him, then they will be informed that their behavior will cost them a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
The first step would be to call for assistance in informing other school employees about the fight. Then he would approach and try to break the fight by simply threatening both parties with detention and going in between them, remembering which students were involved in the fight in the scenario that they fled the scene. After breaking the fight and calming both parties, he would take care of the injuries and execute consequences depending on the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Seeing another school employee acting inappropriately, he would react by excusing him and the employee on the side or somewhere where they could talk privately because there is no need to publicly shame the person for any mistake or behavior. Eto would make sure to carefully explain what mistake had been made and to immediately stop acting like that towards others, and inform them that failure to do so would cause the situation to be brought up to the SLT. If the scenario happened again with the same person, he would bring the situation and the person to the SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, He would drink some coffee, take care of paper work, or talk to his fellow co-workers. Enjoying himself by reading books or listening to some podcasts is also an option.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
The male would kneel down on the shelf, taking out some bandages, gauze, and other medical equipment he might need in order to cure the injured person's knuckles. He would look closer at their bloody knuckles as he grasped a plastic little bottle with saline in it and gently poured it on the person's knuckles. Shortly after, he would take the new gauze, unpack it, and apply it to their knuckles. While holding the gauze, he would take the bandages and begin to wrap them around their hands to keep the gauze in place. As the bandage would end, he would pull the end to their wrist and clip it.

/me As he approached the Koed person, who was lying on the ground, he would kneel down and check their breath. He did it by placing his chest next to their mouth and nose and paying extra attention to their chest to see if it was moving. After confirming that the person is indeed breathing, he would take out his pocket flashlight and open their eyelids to check how their pupils react to the light and if they are the right size to eliminate concussion. After that, he would gently grab their head, moving it slightly to give himself a better view as he was looking for any bruises or injuries.

/me Seeing the person sitting down with a sprinkled ankle, he decided to approach and help them up by offering his hand. He knew that the person couldn't walk well, and even if he could, it would be painful, so he decided to assist the person and lead the way to the nurse's office. After arriving there, he would assist the person in sitting down on the bed, making sure they sat comfortably. He would kneel down to their ankle, examining it to make sure it really was sprinkled. After making sure, he would stand up and make his way to the freezer, where he keeps ice packs. After filling one up, he would approach the person on the bed and hand them the ice pack.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Eto I****wa Zakharov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Mr. I****wa
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Major(s):
Medicine
Minors:
Sociology

Nationality:
Japanese
Known Languages:
Jsl, Japanese

Backstory
Eto's upbringing was marked by adversity and challenges. Being born as an illegitimate son brought him hatred from certain family members who held strong religious beliefs, as well as discrimination from his peers at school. Growing up in a small Japanese town with limited opportunities for his future, Eto's family made the decision to relocate to Hikone when his father received a promotion. This move likely offered Eto a chance at a better life and broader perspectives beyond the constraints of his small hometown.

When the Kobayashi family moved to Hikone, it felt like their lives had just begun again. This change in environment brought a sense of relief and hope for Eto's future. It was a fresh start, free from the judgment and stigma they had experienced in their previous community. The move to Hikone not only provided Eto with better opportunities but also allowed him to break free from the limitations placed upon him due to his status as an illegitimate child. In this new city, Eto and his family could finally embrace their true potential.

Despite initially finding hope and the opportunity to embrace their true potential, their dream life began to crumble due to his parents' infidelity and his father's alcoholism. The constant arguing, domestic abuse, and overall dysfunction within the Kobayashi family only intensified Eto's hatred towards them, leading him to view their parents as worthless and pathetic.

In conclusion, despite the pain and hatred he experienced, Eto made a brave decision to start his life anew. He moved to another city, changed his name, and encountered numerous positive experiences and people. Finally finding acceptance in his new environment, he added Zakharov to his name to honor those who supported him during difficult times. Ultimately, he applied for a position as a school nurse at Karakura High School, taking a step towards a fresh start and a brighter future.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join Karakura High School is driven by a desire to assist and support other young individuals in their educational journeys. I aim to contribute towards the growth and development of others, helping them become improved versions of themselves.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I was a practicing nurse in Hikone high school. It was more of an assistance role I applied for during my practician learning stage.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should get hired because of my unique approach to the job. I also enjoy working with kids, which is a good perk for a job based around kids. I want to help others stay safe.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread