mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Toorch's Janitor Application

Toorch

Level 0
[OOC section]

In Game Name: Toorch

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I will be applying for High School Janitor.

How often do you log onto the server?: I am on every day and along with that, I play for 4 hours a day minimum and I play up to 7 hours a day.

Do you have discord?

Yes, My discord tag is Toorch#4558

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do own a microphone, and I use it often, almost everyday when in a voice chat.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

No, I have never been banned before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes I ensure I will come on everyday, I enjoy playing the server.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Of course, this is a visible action that can be taken and I accept it knowingly that if any actions I take are proven to be wrong I can be fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The school janitors make sure the school is in the best shape by cleaning around the school including bathrooms, hallways, and classrooms.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

No, I do not have any past experience as a janitor or anything related to the job.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I’ve been on the server for about a month and that’s most of my RP experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

School janitors are the people who stop disease from spreading by making sure every room is as clean as they possibly can make it. They help pick up after school and make sure there are no blockages in the walkways. They help ensure the safety of students and other school staff so everyone can enjoy their time at school.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Ignore their rude remarks and try to avoid contact. If they persist I would inform the Vice Principal or someone who could handle the unruly child.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

Proceed to do the job with caution, but get it done as I’ve been requested by the Principal for the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would try to have them settle down, but if they were not to settle down after the first request I would tell a Vice Principal or above to have them handled.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Theodore “Toorch” Celestyn

Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I grew up in this town and attended the high school when I was younger. I finally want to give back to the community by helping to stop the spread of disease inside of the school and help protect the kids of Karakura High.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 45

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I am a hardworking individual who will get any task requested done. I will make sure every spot inside the school is clean to the best of my capabilities. I will ensure the safety of your students and make sure they enjoy their days at Karakura High. I will make sure the bathrooms are as sanitized as they can be and I will clean every classroom after school hours.

Users who are viewing this thread