Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs:
Omnism

Political Beliefs:
N/A

1671168434987.png

Appearance:
A tall, and slim male with a confident aura. He seems nearly relaxed while letting out energy through going fast. He has long, and brightly blue dyed hair in the color inspired by the funny blue guy with the red shoes. Despite literally looking like the blue rat, he is athletic and is often having sc****s on his elbows from falling.

Personality:
He is a free-spirit, who does whatever he wants. Toshiro enjoys nature, beauty, freedom, and the sense of justice. He does not like sadness or suffering. He is very self-confident and brave, and at times he could get a little overconfident. Needle has quite of an attitude, he does not think things through and at times, comes off impulsive and refuses to dawdle. He is not the most intelligent person in the world, but he is street smart with a low attention span. Despite everything, Toshiro has a heart of gold and strives to do the right thing, for the sole fact that he believes it's truly right.

Character Voice:
Junichi Kanemaru, Japanese Sonic VA

Equipment:
Red and white, PUMA shoes.
1671169522757.png
A briefcase full of ... ?!?!
1671169608114.png

Clothes:

1671168522672.png

• Cool music
  • Running
  • Freedom
  • Truth
  • Adventures
  • Breakdancing
  • Relaxing
  • Having time for himself
  • Joking around with his enemies
  • Peace and serenity

Skills:
  • Sprinting
  • Hand-to-hand Combat
  • Kickboxing
  • Breakdancing

Quirks:
  • Incredibly agile.
  • Arrogant
  • Athletic

Prologue

“I’m Kanemaru Toshiro, but you can call me Sonic, totally like the rad blue rat! I'm a little ball full of energy, and an extremely handsome package!

So, I know what you’re thinkin’. What is someone like me running around wearing an outfit based on a blue hedgehog doing in the city of Karakura? Well to be honest, I’ve sort of been running my whole life. It’s kind of what I do. Let’s back up.

10 Years Earlier

Tokyo, the city I was from. It had everything, sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, I never had to worry about the school bus because I lived close and could sprint there in less than a few minutes! I, uh, sort of started avoiding classes.

I was born with extraordinary potential, and I was told to keep it to myself -- and like any kid. I did the exact opposite. Tsume, would look after me, like she was my Obi-Wan Kenobi, but if he was a tall mother figure who ironically has a bird zoo. It turns out with great potential, come potential bullies, and one thing lead to another and ... I was in a dead-end with Tsume and the bad guys.

“ Never stop running. “

Somehow, I ended up on a ship to Karakura, and got separated, we were at the docks. I never saw Tsume again. It gets a little lonely, but that’s okay, I am living my best life here on this island. Tsume said that the only way to stay safe is to stay hidden, to never stop running, to always be careful. But what is the fun in that?”

Last edited:

Arthurianze

Level 7
DetectSimps
DetectSimps
Fundraiser+
Toshiro seems like the kind of guy who would go-
"Will you date me, breathe if yes, recite the bible in japanese if no"

Users who are viewing this thread