mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Toxicity in Looc

tnf401

Level 3
Alright let me explain what happened in this screenshot. Before this all happened I was talking to a player in /looc, a player whom was rping as an animal named Coco. In the middle of it someone had told me "Nobody asked", I took that as them being rude and told this person to pretty much F*** off if they didn't want to hear me. Then I was told "I still didn't ask ***", I took that to be pretty offensive. Anyway to get to the point I don't think they should get into any trouble but at least both of us should be warned for toxicity in looc. Because we were both toxic to one another.

Rimmybaud

Level 13
I understand that they started it but you really don't need to stoop to their level as well. It's honestly better to be the bigger person and rise above it. If you want them to get punished you could always make a request here or talk about it to staff directly in dms or in the discord's #help channel

NukaRndz

Level 53
Alright let me explain what happened in this screenshot. Before this all happened I was talking to a player in /looc, a player whom was rping as an animal named Coco. In the middle of it someone had told me "Nobody asked", I took that as them being rude and told this person to pretty much F*** off if they didn't want to hear me. Then I was told "I still didn't ask ***", I took that to be pretty offensive. Anyway to get to the point I don't think they should get into any trouble but at least both of us should be warned for toxicity in looc. Because we were both toxic to one another.
Msg me on discord NukaRndz#0001 and we can talk this over.

Users who are viewing this thread