! Toxic

Level 5
unkisss
unkisss
Omega

1713721382517.png
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
Toxicized (MAIN account) Unkisss (ALT account)
I am currently applying for my main account, Toxicized.

Timezone:
My timezone is CEST (Belgium)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I am mostly on during weekends and holidays. As I am still in school, I'm quiet busy during weekdays and have less free time to play on the computer. Though, I'd rate my activity a strong 7/10. During free-time I am available for 3-5 hours a day (At night) During weekdays, I'd be available for only around 1-3 hours a day (During evening/night)

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

My discord name would be 'toxicized'

How long have you been building?:
To some people's surprise, It is very true I've been building for only around 2 months, I've met up with some people that build large cities on the SRP creative server, and since I'd say I have a creative mind, It kind of motivated to do exactly the same, therefor building buildings and enterior on my plot. But, what I exactly mean by that is I started actually building BUILDING, by actually paying attention to what I am doing. I've done some things in the past as building properties, for myself and my team back when team houses were still a thing inside SRP. I just.. did my thing and started building, letting my creative mind do it's thing. People told me multiple times to join the builders team, but I didn't know what to expect but now I'm here. Making an application for builder

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My goal is to find something I like to do, maybe even challenge myself. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like a change, thats why I see it as theres a challenge that lies ahead of me. I want to show people what i can do, and what i enjoy doing. experience new things on SRP, and meet new people, My goal is also to surely improve, as i'm quiet new to this and may not know everything right now but I'm all up for learning and listening to those that are experienced. On top of that I would like to offically be able to build bigger things on the actual SRP server instead of just the inside of property. It would leave some part of my creativity behind on a server that I have played for years which will be a way I can give back to the community.

What are your strong suits as a builder?
(Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): I would say my strongest out of the three is building interior, second comes structure, lastly organics. I've been building interior for the longest of time, like i had stated above. I've done my own properties, to a full team house, to my own house and some friends apartments in the past. I'm fairly new to structure as I've been only doing this for a few months. Kinda sweating about organics to be fair, I haven't really gotten into that . . The closest thing i've done regarding organics is building small lil' trees on my plot inside creative.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Yes I understand, and as I stated before I want to learn new ways to build by looking at other peoples ideas and builds to inspire me further.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I would say my style i feel most comfortable with is modern, but i tend to over decorate in some parts, this is something i just prefer, and is a personal opinion, however i can always adjust, and continue experimenting
if needed

EXAMPLES IMGUR LINKS:

Teamhouse in 2023:

Plot Toxicized on creative (1):

Plot Toxicized on creative (2):

My house in SRP:

Users who are viewing this thread