Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: cuddlesmeow
What's the title of your suggestion?: Toy Vehicles Whitelist

What's your suggestion?:
I think this is possible, so bear with me
Just like an animal whitelist, add a vehicle whitelist, which you can select different variety of RC cars. You have control over it as long as your character is within 50 blocks range. It would move at walking/running speed. It will be available for purchase on the website for 80.00 bucks! And new rules should be added, like not using it in school, and not using chat

I'll leave it up to the developers team to figure out how to implement this

Would you buy one if this gets implemented?

How will this benefit the server and community?:
rc cars are super cool toys that you can control with a remote they come in all shapes and sizes and there are some rules you should follow to have the most fun first be safe and respectful don't drive your rc car where it might cause trouble or bother people second learn how to use your controller properly so you can steer and control your car without crashing into things third don't be mean and try to bump into other people's cars on purpose that's not nice fourth make sure your rc car is charged up and ready to go before you start playing and finally the most important rule of all is to have a blast racing your rc car doing tricks and having friendly competitions with friends can be a ton of fun so follow the rules stay safe and enjoy the awesome world of rc cars to the max

+1 AND MAKE ME ABLE TO BUY A REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR WITH C4 ON IT ON THE BLACK MARKET SO I DONT HAVE TO GET MY CHARACTER ALL DIRTY TO KILL SOMEONE

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I didn't read the suggestion, but if it's a whitelist that let's me roleplay as an inanimate toy that can only be controlled by other players, +1

i wanna go BVBRBROOOM BVROOM!!!! ERRRRRRR!!! EHHUHHRRRRR!!!!! and then all like, BOOM KSCHPOW!!! and i crash into a wall and break apart, and then they take me to the hospital but sadly they don't operate on machines, but it just so happens that one of the doctors true passion was as a mechanic and he pulls out a toolkit from his back pocket (he has very large pockets) and he fixes me and then i can go around again :D

menmapsy_

Level 3
+1 i want to chase random people around in plaza and make them scream and run over their ankes like omomomomnomnomnomnonmonmnononmnomnom

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We don't see a need for this to go on the backlog as it's quite complex and doesn't really add much to roleplay. We'll re-think it in future if we've got less development planned for a mini-game or something similar.​

Users who are viewing this thread