Level 22
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TrapstarRp

Discord Name & Tag:

not mad#5592

Previous bans:
ERP, AvoidRp, and a perm ban for breaching health and safety guidelines are all coming for 2021, all of these have also been appealed/shortened and all were accepted, these are probably the most disappointing things I've done on SRP that I look back on ashamed of but also as something to learn from. I do sincerely apologize about all of it and am hoping to look away from it and just have a good time and start a new beginning as I've been doing.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am highly active on SRP playing every day for several hours. There are days that I may not log on because of family or IRL issues but that is a very rare cause, even with family over I still try to make time to log on and be active and stay in RP. I stay more active during the night and the day playing close to 6 hours on a bad day and a lot more on a good day making a lot of time for me to play SRP. During my playtime I am always in an RP scenario with someone being basketball, hanging out, or just running around as well as chatting with people, I always tend to be typing or talking with people.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
N/A this would be a first for me besides basketball which I got in, but I also have a bunch of language applications

What is your motivation for applying?:
While playing SRP I've had a lot of time to look over certain factions and see what I'd like to join to brighten my RP experience. I've strictly gangrp'd for a long time and knew the ropes of everything and have had a lot of fun with it as well as meeting a lot of new people but I feel that the spark that I first had with gangrp has finally run out, having been on basketball for more than a month to finally experience what it's like to be a good guy and to be a sweet person in RP it has shown a new light to me and showed me how fun it is to be the good guy in RP which is exactly what KPD is, the good guys and girls that stop crime and help people be safe on the streets. I'd love to work as a team again but not for crime or not to win a sport but to have a purpose to help people out to be safe and I think meeting new people and an old friend would be nice.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

PATROLS:

A smaller group of officers would scout out different areas like Plaza, Shopping district, Sewers, and Forests to make sure everything is okay as well as respond to active calls. The reason for the officer's patrolling is to keep the peace of the city by stopping any street fights, rowdiness, J-walking, or any sort of illegal misconduct going on. These are needed to keep the city safe and clean and show a sign of order of what the police may do.

APPEARANCE:
An officer's appearance is mandatory to be good for the Department, usually a failure to do this can cause a large backlash for the Department. The main reason an officer's appearance is mandatory is that an unprofessional officer can lead to unneeded confrontations or court cases. An officer's gear should always be within reach and easy to pull yet snug enough where there will be no uniform malfunctions, a suspect or individual should not able to steal your equipment. Officers should have the courage to intervene in a dangerous situation, they strive to stop it. Officers should respect their laws and the people around them filled with the knowledge and courage of what is needed and what they may be going up against day to day, officers should have common sense and decency as well as humility. The lack of these will cause you to lose your job faster than you received it, officers should also be able to have a cool temper, yes you're able to fine for disrespecting a government official but you should not retaliate or fight back or say things back that would cause the Department to look bad. Officers need good civility going over kindness, consideration, understanding, and tolerance all being good traits to make a perfect officer to where the public is going to like you.

RANKING - EQUIPMENT:

POLICE BATON - The Police Baton is an aluminum steel straight baton that is adjustable to length for officers to use. This item is muggable and can be taken from hands, it possesses a 2-hit KO and 2-block range distance for officers to use when out on the field against criminals. Police batons are mostly used to shove criminals to keep them moving as often pepper spraying individuals as well.

HANDCUFFS - The Police are issued two pairs of handcuffs per officer, these handcuffs are made out of steel and are used to restrain individuals from their legs or wrists being able to send them off to the department or detain them. The handcuffs are stainless steel and are made with a chain link between them for comfortability, these are used to restrain people and are unable to be mugged from officers. During an officer putting cuffs on you, you can resist.

POLICE RADIO - The Police Radio is a plastic, waterproof device that is constantly equipped by officers on their shoulder. This device is so Officers may speak to each other from far distances and radio in backup or certain commands for other Officers to hear. It may be placed in the hand of an officer on their right shoulder. This item possesses is unmuggable but can be broken if the correct perms are on an Officer like KPS or Majors.

BREATHALYZER - The Breathalyzer is used by Officers to measure how much alcohol an individual has had. The way the breathalyzer works is an individual will blow directly into the device and it will show a reading of the person's alcohol levels. This item is used by police and possesses no ability to be mugged and must be actioned to be used against an individual.

POLICE BADGE - The Police Badge is a black leather wallet carried by Police with an ID card inside and also holds two different golden-colored symbols. The badge says what department an Officer works for as well as a badge number, and ranking. The Police Badge possesses no ability to be mugged and must be actioned to be used with a right click.

X26 TASER - The X27 Taser is a weapon made by Axo which will shoot two small prongs/darts which will stay connected by the main conduit to deliver an electric shock to an individual. The shock from the X26 Taser causes an individual to be shocked for 2 minutes on the ground. This item possesses no KO stats, is not muggable, is available for use at a 7-block range, and must be actioned to be fired unless the target is moving. This item grants KPS if stunned, this item has to be actioned to be pulled out unless out of range.

PEPPER SPRAY - Pepper Spray is a non-lethal attempt at immobilizing an individual. Pepper spray is a lachrymatory agent that irritates the eyes when hit causing a burning sensation. Pepper Spray is used preferably outside of the Department. This item holds no ability of KO, cannot be mugged, and has to be actioned to be taken or used. Minor perms are granted when this item is used and blinds for a maximum of 2 minutes with a 7-block range.

CROWBAR - The Crowbar is a steel bar used for prying open doors or windows, it has a curved chisel end to provide leverage and a swan neck to pull nails or to open doors. This item is a 2-hit KO and can be mugged from the hands as well as has a 2-block range and has to be actioned to be taken or to be pulled out and used.

GLOCK 17 - The Glock 17 is a lethal immobilizing device and is known as a service pistol for Detective Inspectors and higher. It is a semi-automatic handgun chambered in 9mm with an 8-round magazine. This item can KO if shot in the head at a close range or in hostage situations which then will begin a bleed out of 10 minutes. If shot in the arms it will disable the use of them, it will start a bleed-out timer if shot in the chest, and prohibits the use of deadly force on the victim. If in range the officer is to specify who they are shooting and where they're aiming, this item has a 30-block range and a 2-block physical range.

RIOT GEAR - Riot Gear is specialized police equipment supplying additional assistance to an officer when wearing it. It is only worn when an officer is responding to dangerous calls. It hides the identity of the officer wearing it and supplies an additional Glock 17 magazine and is not able to be mugged from an officer. Can not be removed by force unless the officer is knocked out.

POLICE BIKE - The first way of transportation you'll get in the Karakura Police Department is, the Police Bike. The Police Bike is a small vehicle that allows Officers to move faster on the streets, it's equipped with a siren and lights. This item is not able to be mugged and is held by one person and possesses a high speed.

POLICE CRUISER - The Police Cruiser is the second, and last way of transportation an Officer can receive in the Karakura Police Department. Equipped with lights and sirens like the Police Bike it holds as well a high speed and is not able to be mugged. A new version better than the Police Bike is that it holds more people and gives a higher safety with the body around it.

LUMINOL SPRAY - Luminol Spray is a spray Officers use to detect blood or fingerprints, it is mainly used on weapons or ballistic masks. This item as an Officer will be highly used around when searching people with ballistic masks or weapons.

FLASHLIGHT - The flashlight is a cylinder item that is large in size and brights up dark rooms, it is often heavy and helps light up large areas that may not be seen by the eye. The flashlight sometimes may be uncomfortable to carry or hard to hold for an Officer while working or running around on the streets or in the dark chasing a suspect or individual.

BATON HOLDER - The baton holder is a cylinder ring held on an Officers duty belt, it helps keep their baton stuck in place with easy access to an Officer when needed. This may come in handy when an Officer is running not having to carry it and can store it instead.

KEY HOLDER - The Key Holder on an Officer is used to hold an Officers keys in place and keep them quiet, mostly used when hunting/stalking suspects down trying their best to be hidden. The key holder helps an Officer key from jingling around and making noise while on the job alerting a suspect or individual.

KEY - An Officers key is very crucial when detaining an individual and needing to then uncuff them later on. An officer's key is usually assigned to a pair of cuffs or all pairs of cuffs used in the Department. The key will help unlock a pair of handcuffs.

LATEX GLOVES - Latex Gloves are used by Officers and Detectives when holding weaponry and are not trying to get their fingerprints on an item. These are worn by all Officers to help inspect items.

FINGERPRINT SCANNER - A fingerprint scanner is used to scan an individual's fingerprints which can match a pair of other fingerprints as well as being able to use powders to detect them and use them on the scanner.

FIRST-AID KIT - The first-aid kit is carried by all Officers, in case of an individual or Officer bleeding the first-aid kit can be used and applied pressure to give an extra 5 minutes before a person bleeds out. These are mostly used when EMS is not available or on scene.

BODY CAMERA - Body Cameras are used by all Officers in Karakura Police Department, these devices are constantly live and recording what an officer does, they are water-proof and are also as well as attached to the front of an Officer which is also accessed to a cloud database. A Body Camera is not able to be removed but yet can be covered or broken. The way to break this item would be 2 hits with a blunt weapon or 1 with a stab. The camera also holds the same use as a CCTV camera. Can be used to be seen from a player's viewpoint.

CADET - The lowest ranking in Karakura Police Department, obtained by passing the academy. Cadets mostly will stay at the front of the Police Department and do the needed tasks needed to keep the department running. Cadets mostly do not leave the department and if so they are with multiple other people as well as a higher moving in groups to get a task done but to also be safe as they are not equipped with all the essentials needed. Cadets also set bails, sit at the desk, do paperwork, and check CCTV.
RANK ABBREVIATION - CT
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder

PATROL OFFICER - The Patrol Officer is the second lowest ranking in the Karakura Police Department, they as well do all the parts to keep the Department running but instead are allowed to roam around the street with a partner. They are assigned certain tasks and areas to patrol around Karakura places like Sewers, Plaza, Shopping District, Forests, Housing Areas, Beach, and Docks. The Patrol Officers are some of the first to respond to situations nearby, they show a sign of safety and law around the city to stop crime by doing casual searches on masked individuals or stopping street fights and underage drinking keeping the peace on the streets.
RANK ABBREVIATION - PO

Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge [NEW]

CORPORAL - The Corporal is a very crucial part of the Department, they are allowed to watch over patrols of other officers below them and are assigned higher tasks. They are allowed to train and look over the Cadets and show them the ropes to help grow them up the ranks. The Corporal is a very crucial part of the Police Department.

RANK ABBREVIATION - CPL
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray [NEW]
Crowbar [NEW]
Police Bike [NEW]

SERGEANT - The Sergeant guides lower rankings in their duties and helps with training, shift briefings, and also help with performance evaluations. The Sergeant is hands down one of the most helpful rankings in the Police Department. The Sergeant will guide its lower rankings as a good leader and watch over to make sure requirements are being met in the Station but as well will go out on patrols and help with arrests.
RANK ABBREVIATION - SGT
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Access to Glock 17 by PERMISSION from Higher Ups & Detective Inspectors. [NEW]

LIEUTENANT - The Lieutenant is also a very helpful role in the department they are also a very crucial part just like the Corporal and Sergeant. The Lieutenant's job is to help Cadets and lower rankings similar to the last two rankings. They help oversee and plan different activities of the department and run their division. There are only a certain amount of Lieutenant spots but they are given high respect and as well seen as leaders and are greatly watched by their higher-ups.
RANK ABBREVIATION - LT
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Access to Glock 17 WITHOUT permission.

DETECTIVE CONSTABLE - The Detective Constable is the lowest ranking Detective although are finally thrilled to be a Detective. The Detective Constable is usually seen doing complex investigations. Detective Constables are seen investigating knife crimes, assaults, domestic abuse, as well as burglary. The Detective Constable is soon to get a lead on bigger crimes allowing them to show full potential.
RANK ABBREVIATION - DC
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Access to Glock 17 by PERMISSION from Higher Ups & Detective Inspectors.

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR - The Detective Inspector is the second ranking you will achieve as a Detective. Detective Inspectors will be seen gathering information and evidence as well as researching certain problems that may happen or discovering unsolved crimes or finding undercover details. They are usually questioning suspects of crime, perform background checks, as well as gather evidence for certain cases.
RANK ABBREVIATION - DI
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Police Cruiser [NEW]

DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR - The Detective Chief Inspector is the person who will look into major crimes close to homicide, and murder, as well as manage a large team of Inspectors, Sergeants, and Constables. The Chief Inspector assigns special police functioning and different investigations. This is a minimum ranking held by investigating officers.
RANK ABBREVIATION - DCI
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Police Cruiser

DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDANT - The Police Detective Superintendant is one of the highest rankings in the Police Department. The Detective Superintendant is responsible for daily operations of construction as well as site planning projects to oversee the completion of them. They usually lead a large area of command in the Police Department.
RANK ABBREVIATION - DSI
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Police Cruiser

POLICE CAPTAIN - The Police Captain is the second highest ranking in the Police Department under Commissioner. The Captain works work mostly indoors, while they perform their duties they usually have their employees working outside and they help with working on vehicles while they perform various duties in the station.
RANK ABBREVIATION - CPT
Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Police Cruiser

COMMISSIONER - The last, the final ranking you can receive in the Department is Commissioner. The Commissioner is tasked with creating policies of exercise and they generally supervise the police department. They make the Department run smoothly as well as make the Department happy and the Civilians of Karakura. They also are civilian administrations.
RANK ABBREVIATION - COMM

Handcuffs
Police Baton
Poice Radio
Body Camera
X26 Taser
Luminol Spray
Baton Holder
First-Aid Kit
Latex Gloves
Flashlight
Key Holder
Police Badge
Pepper Spray
Crowbar
Police Bike
Police Cruiser

ARRESTS:
Arresting someone has multiple steps that go with it, after placing a person in cuffs on the scene and sending them over to the station you would then go back to the station. Once returning to the station you would head up to the cells seeing you're suspect/individual in the cell uncuffed without any essentials or items on them. Once running threw the basics telling them why they're being arrested, their bail, and when they can be bailed, as well as their sentence without bail. After going threw the basics an officer would have them bring their hands to the hole once opened and cuff them bringing them over to the mugshots taking one with them facing the camera than a side profile. They would then be returned to their cell and sent off to a separate prison where they'd finally serve their sentence.

CCTV:

Having an Officer present and available on CCTV is crucial for Officers down on the floor in the city. The reason for this is if an Officer has lost a suspect and needs them tracked it is available by just the radio which can then be transmitted back to the Officer of the location of the suspect. Another reason for an Officer to be at CCTV is if an individual is not holding an I.D on them and has alcohol or a ballistic mask which is also available at their display. An Officer on CCTV at all times is also able to see any suspicious activity or fights going on which can then be relayed to Patrolling Officers who are then able to go to and stop the threat or check out the activity going on. The CCTV is also a type of formal surveillance making it easy to monitor the behavior of people in Karakura, this is intended to deteriorate crime by increasing the risk of criminals being detected.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The reason a Police Department is important for SchoolRP is that it shows a sign of safety for citizens and gives fear to criminals trying to break laws and cause harm or misfortune to law-abiding citizens. With the high crime rates already in SchoolRP with Police already around imagine how that would be if Police weren't around. I can assure you that if we did not have any Police in SchoolRP that even with the large amount of crime we have now that I am sure the number listed would SKYROCKET and there would be much more crime like murder, scamming, underage drinking, public disturbance and much more causing Karakura to become a place where nobody would like or love to stay at causing the place to soon be a run-down town where only gangs ran the streets and forced citizens on by and if they refused to listen it would become an easy kill for them. What I try to get at is that if there were no Police gangs that would run the city, nobody would be stopping them cause there is nobody to stop them but other gangs, we'd have more public deaths and executions in front of people without any backlash or punishment. We've seen all the fights when Officers aren't around offline, but the sight of an Officer that is available to log on and scare off criminals to make them get back in shape and quickly stop their crimes would rather help the city and keep it more humble.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I agree that I am subject to demotion at any given time especially if there is no reason.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I plan to 100% dedicate myself to the Karakura Police Department as an Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I agree, and acknowledge that if I am online during training and decide to not attend that I am subject to punishment.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Okawa K. Moriko

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Master's in Forensic Science ( Goes through Criminal Justice + more )

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Coming from a Hispanic family with my father's side being Italian I speak both Italian and Spanish by heart very fluently and also I speak Japanese Sign Language when I was taking up a tutoring job for some friends.

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.

Okawa is a seemingly aloof male standing at a rather tall height, he had straight yet messy black hair kissed across his chiseled features, and he had scars feathering his lean mesomorph figure the one most noticeable was a bear gash down his chest and a stab mark above his right peck. Okawa on the outside looked like a bold, mean man, in reality, Okawa was a cheerful man with a positive attitude, rather than his strong-looking figure, he was a gentle giant. Okawa had a love for food and music, you could catch him in the kitchen with some amazing smells lingering around him or Okawa on the day-to-day bopping his head to a good toon. At first glance, you knew he had a love for some sort of music because of his lip-syncing and head bopping. Okawa had large wide shoulders and a lean figure, his height was abnormal but his body muscle was well distributed around his body, his arms were large and his back strong. Okawa came from Spain with his mother he was a Hispanic as well as he was Italian but had rather light skin, unlike his mother. He had rings riddled around his long fingers and his gaze seemed distant as well as unsociable. Okawa wore a bright white smile that matched his hair and dark brown eyes that seemed to glow in the sun and any light close to him making him look almost out of a dream. His body looked as if it was out of a movie, maybe be mistaken for a bodyguard of someone famous, no all he is was a gentleman with a positive attitude and a happy yet distant look in his eyes that zoned out every here and there to a perfect beat of the music.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Okawa is a professional man at work doing almost anything to get the job done no matter the cost yet he was never reckless and made sure everyone was safe while doing so. During work he had a strict attitude and a mean tone that was sure to help him on the streets, he was a great listener to his higher-ups and colleagues being able to be lenient. His back was straight and tall his shoulders wide making his figure larger and more menacing to the people around him yet he still carried his dreamy look and the happy look in his eyes with the slight smirk here and there,
Out of work, Okawa is laying down or up shaking his hips to some music while making some food, and or is relaxed on the couch with a good drink. He is an outstanding man with a joyful look always in his eyes even when he wasn't smiling he was sure to warm the heart of anybody having a bad day and on bad days of himself, he seemed to stay even in the worse mood. In casual situations, Okawa is always joking around and having an amazing laugh and teasing his friends or family laughing and smirking having his devious little tendencies outside the job always laughing and smiling.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Okawa once playing high-school basketball knows what it's like to work as a team, being a finals player in tournaments he's learned that teamwork is the best thing to work with and knows when one person falls out of the team it can cause a large problem so making sure that everyone is working in a team will be the most ideal and he isn't afraid to help someone get back with it.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Okawa sees himself as a follower but also a leader, he can be placed anywhere at any time and get the job done no matter what it is, chasing someone down. he can do that no problem, having to coordinate people for a home raid or a lockdown of a place, he can do it. Okawa can work wherever needed and can shine at anything he needs to do, sometimes he may fall back and needs a little bit more training but once he has it down little mistakes are made.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Being born in Madrid Spain with his mother, his family seemed rather wealthy living in a nice area with very well-lit streets and little crime to be seen except on the few occasions where they go into the city. He took school at an early age having almost amazing grades and being one to impress many around him to where it became an original occurrence for his mother to get a call about his wonderful academic scores. His mother Sonoda was always so proud of him for his amazing scores quickly skipping grades but he always stayed humbled. Okawa was bullied at a young age for his abnormal height and was always towering over lots of other kids and always was stronger when playing games having to watch his strength. He took an elementary class with his mother scoring perfectly. Okawa being bullied in class a lot caused him to stick to himself because of his mother being the teacher and not wanting to cause problems for her. Instead, he focused on his studies hoping someone would stand up for him which gave him the thought of standing up for other people giving him the hope of growing up to be a police officer watching them arrest bad people and cleaning up the streets. As he grew up he moved to Karakura with his mother and she took up a job at the school where he would start to attend and take place. Okawa kept up with his amazing scores and started to get into Forensic Science because of a class he was taking that interested him in his senior year of high school because of the teacher's father coming in being a coroner. His imagination going wild, he asked what a corner was and the coroner explained his job of them going over how they went to the death sites of people and signed the certificate of their death. Coroners and Forensic Science were highly used in the police department to help officers. Okawa before learning about Forensic Science was taking a cooking class in his freshmen year. Once Okawa turned 17 he joined the high-school basketball team using his abnormal height to play offense for his team easily getting to the basket and slamming shot after shot. Soon enough Okawa's abnormal height was seen as a gift and no longer a thing to bully about, he was seen as a gentle giant in school and always a loving, caring person that someone can go to for help and a good meal. Okawa had several setbacks when he took his senior year of Forensic Science because of the very hard studies it was, Okawa sometimes stayed up late nights studying with no sleep to then get up bright and early to go to class. Okawa skipped late-night parties, girls, and sometimes lost friends, but soon enough the late nights and good grades would later help Okawa in life score the perfect job he's been wanting since elementary school. Okawa would follow all the rules hoping to become a good role model for the Karakura Police Department, he had a lot of friends also because of his smarts with made him well known for information and how people react. Okawa getting near the end of his college years started to say goodbye to his friends getting multiple hugs and his most favored teachers. After getting his master's degree, he decided that a good job to use would be joining the police academy. Several months of planning would go into his studies learning all the needed knowledge for the job and he started to tell his mother, the lady that has always been there to help him, the lady that pushed him to get past college during his fails and deepest times of when he wanted to quit. Sonoda his mother was very supportive of his choice just like she was during his times of growing up, she told him that he had come up with a wonderful idea and that she knows he'd do well on the job. Okawa stayed good with his studies and hung out with his mom more making time to be there for her and help her late nights grading papers making sure he stayed in touch with the most loving and supportive person throughout his life.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, you cannot own a pocket knife in Karakura. The reason for doing so is because a pocket knife can be dangerous, though can be deemed as a self-defense weapon there would be no need for one if others are not able to hold them. The reason a pocket knife may be illegal is that if someone was to get angry and decided to use the weapon and cause bodily harm with a weapon on another person and possibly kill them that would cause a scene and would later be arrested. If caught with a pocket knife the person would go to jail for minor illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
5 items that do NOT require a prescription that is available from EMS or at the hospital are listed below.
EYEPATCH - An Eyepatch is a small piece of cloth wrapped around the head as well as the eye to cover the eye. These are used if a person is described a certain condition or if an eye has recently been removed, they are also used to improve vision in a non-dominant eye.

BANDAIDS - Bandaids commonly used in households are used for small cuts, bruises, or sc****s easily being able to cover and healed over time, these help keep small amounts of blood contained which can be caught by a small piece of cloth on the bandaid. Available in the hospital from the desk or EMS.

CONSTIPATION MEDICATIONS - Constipation Medications are used if usually, self-care does not work, if self-care does not work a doctor will usually provide a person with Constipation Medication or suggest it for someone having a "hard time"...

PARACETAMOL - Paracetamol is a type of pain medication used to relieve and reduce fever as well as pain, these are usually taken as tablets and are a synthetic compound that you are to ask for if having headaches, colds, or other sicknesses.

GLASSES - Glasses are not prescribed by doctors and help with a loss of vision. They are clear lenses mounted on a frame available for a person to wear utilizing the bridge over somebody's nose to keep them up. They help with vision correction and are often used by people that don't have the greatest eyes or need help reading small letters or words.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I was to visibly see my co-worker abusing an inmate knowing that they are in the wrong and the inmate is defenseless I wouldn't immediately jump in, I actually would radio in for backup knowing the situation I'm getting into. An officer carrying a taser was easily able to immobilize me maybe with a gun if reached certain requirements. After radioing in the backup I would cautiously approach the situation with my taser drawn at my co-worker abusing the inmate lining a good shot on my co-worker before giving specific demands. If the demands were not met I'd pull my co-worker off and keep the taser pointed at a position where it is easily able to be used and fired at any given moment. If they were met though I would play my co-worker outside of the room and wait for my other co-workers and higher-ups to respond to the situation. If handcuffs are needed they will be used also.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

If this time I was to see my co-worker being assaulted I would run the same procedure with some different steps. I'd radio in for backup quickly with my taser drawn beforehand giving out specific demands to get off of the officer and if there is a weapon I'd tell them to drop it and place their hands flat on the ground and spread out their hands and feet onto the ground. If demands weren't met of course I would get a clear safe shot of the individual and let my taser prongs enter them and immobilize them before taking them off my partner and placing the individual in cuffs and arresting them for assault.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I was to find my co-worker corrupt and helping a criminal organization I would firstly keep it to myself for my safety. People may say that is stupid or unsmart of me but if I am to tell that around the chances of my co-worker hearing or other co-workers working with that officer will then be placed on me and I will have that organization an officer coming at me. So in fact ill collect my evidence and keep a close bond with the officer to get any information that may be crucial when reporting to my higher up to them get them either arrested or taken off of the department keeping me hidden from the whole time.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal is trying to bribe me during an objection of mine or stopping me from completing my task I would give multiple verbal warnings. Once said task is done I would leave the area and if it was to repeat I would give them a fine for bribery.

NOTES:
High-School basketball role will need to be removed once I received my role if I was to make it in.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application for the following reasons

- Your history on the server isn't the greatest. Feel free to re-apply once you
have gained a better reputation in the server's community​

Users who are viewing this thread