mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Trick or Treating! <3

Acroy

Level 28
IGN: Acroy_
DATE: 12/19/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A trick or treating system. This would be a new feature exclusive to October 30th/Halloween.
CANDY: A new item I would like to add is candy, or candy specifically sold in Japan. The candy would have: Usages: 1/1 | Feed Amount: 1-2 There could be as many different kinds of candy as you want. One I was thinking was Hi-chews/Bye-bites (this is a joke) The Hi-Chews you could buy in small boxes (images below) and you could right click the box. After doing so you would receive 4 random flavored Hi-chews (unless you make an individual flavor but that's too much.)
HOW WOULD THIS WORK??: The trick or treating system may seem complicated at first but I'll explain the best I can. Usages: 1/1 | Feed Amount 1 (for each individual Chewy)
OPTION 1: The way my first idea would work is: Players would receive an item (Pumpkin Bucket) which would carry candy and give them the ability to knock on doors and receive candy. They would get this item by paying for it at an NPC run store, only exclusive to buy around October 30th. Or they could be given it by commands annually on October 30th or something. After they have their Pumpkin Bucket they would go around to houses/appts and right click with their bucket on the door. OR a small bucket of candy placed there by the builders exclusive to Halloween (it would be removed after October 30th) They are only allowed to go to a property once. They will receive a candy and move onto the next house.
OPTION 2: The way my second idea works is quite similar except for one thing, there's no right clicking on doors. The Pumpkin Bucket will have one use, as an accessory, no other use. Clicking on doors/buckets wouldn't do anything. Instead, players, such as adults in their homes, or the EMS or KPD (NOT SO MUCH KPD OR EMS CAUSE IT WILL BOTHER THEM A LOT) would hand candy out to Trick or Treaters. The downside to this option is not all adults want to be cramped in their homes waiting for kids. And there isn't many adults (prob about 15/20 active ones at a time) and finding a house/appt with someone at home is hard. The adults would also have to buy the candy, or they could collect it from staff/mods/server if programmed.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This is a fun feature I think most of us could agree would be fun. I'm somewhat of a food hoarder on the server and I'd love to have a stash of candy in my home. Plus, adding a new item(s) candy would be cool. Also this server needs something fun to do at Halloween, it would 100% boost morality. (okay maybe not 100% but close)

1671490641891.png

1671490767740.png

1671490801253.png

Extra: This is a big feature, and I don't expect it to get implemented. It's a big project and I just wanted to put my idea out there. Thank you if you read this (It's kinda long lol)

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
+1
I love the creativity behind this idea! I think it'd be a good addition around Halloween next year. Too bad we didn't have this idea suggested/implemented this year, lol

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll add a system which allows players to leave a bowl or something outside for trick or treating.​

Users who are viewing this thread