mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied trvpidation Event Team Application!

trvpidation

Level 1
What is your Minecraft Username: trvpidation

Describe your activity as a player of the server: I would say that I am an extremely active player. I get on almost everyday and for most of the day as I've had more OOC time to be on my laptop more.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied: N/A

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone: Discord: bloodlvst. Microphone: Yes I do!

What is your time zone?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)!

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?: I acknowledge that I will be demoted if I'm inactive.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team: I'm excited to join the event team as a way to connect with the community in a positive light. I believe that engaging in fun activities and fostering a positive outlook can contribute to a more peaceful and cohesive community. Plus, it's a great opportunity to bring people together and strengthen bonds.

What makes you a suitable event team member: I believe I'd be a valuable addition to the event team due to my creative mindset and passion for bringing people together. Whether it's planning events within a structured setting or improvising in more spontaneous situations, I thrive on the energy of collective experiences. My love for seeing communities unite drives me to contribute innovative ideas and concepts to enhance our future events.

Having spent three years in customer service, I've grown in my communication skills, allowing me to connect effectively with diverse groups of people. This experience has transformed me into a dedicated team player, eager to collaborate and contribute positively to group efforts. My flexible schedule ensures that I'm readily available to lend a helping hand whenever needed, whether it's planning, brainstorming, or executing ideas.

Once I set my sights on a goal, I pursue it with dedication, channeling my creativity into actionable plans that benefit the community. I'm brimming with exciting ideas that I'm eager to share with fellow team members, confident that they'll add vibrancy and excitement to our events.

I'm deeply motivated to contribute my skills and creativity to the event team, driven by a genuine desire to foster unity and enjoyment within our community. I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate and bring our collective visions to life.
Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
Masquerade Ball
PREPARATION: As guests approach the stadium entrance, they're greeted by the grandeur of a red carpet flanked by vigilant security guards, adding an air of exclusivity to the affair. Inside, the opulence continues with dazzling chandeliers suspended from the ceiling, casting a soft, inviting glow over the festivities below. The dance floor, illuminated by a sleek, glass surface, becomes a mesmerizing focal point, beckoning guests to let loose and revel in the joy of the evening.

The inclusion of vibrant plants strategically placed around the chandeliers not only adds a touch of natural beauty but also infuses the space with a lively energy, enhancing the atmosphere and uplifting the spirits of everyone there. The carefully curated color scheme of creamy tones intermingled with rich red hues sets a romantic and sophisticated tone, perfectly complementing the elegance of the occasion.

Let's not forget the indulgence of the seating area, where guests can relax and mingle, enjoying the company of friends and savoring delectable refreshments from the nearby bar. With every detail meticulously planned, this event promises to be an unforgettable soirée, blending glamor, excitement, and an unmistakable sense of sophistication.

CROWD: This event would be for all SchoolRp players. No objections to any role.

ATTIRE: It would be ballroom gowns and suits! Players could wear masks on their skins as well!

FOOD AND DRINKS: The bar staff would diligently verify ages before serving alcoholic drinks, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience. Next to the bar, a stand offers a variety of non-alcoholic drinks and delicious food from a vendor.
Slumber party
PREPARATIONS: Upon stepping into the school auditorium, you will notice it would be completely transformed.. The familiar rows of seats have been replaced with an array of inviting bean bag chairs, plush sofas, and soft blankets strewn across the floor, creating a cozy and welcoming space for everyone to relax and unwind. Among the blankets there would be cozy pillows, perfect for sinking into while enjoying the festivities.

At the center of the stage a large TV screen is set up, ready to showcase a lineup of movies, games, or whatever entertainment the attendees desire. The stage itself becomes a focal point for laughter and shared experiences, as friends gather around to watch, play, and enjoy each other's company.

Adding to the festive atmosphere, colorful confetti and streamers cascade from the ceiling, casting a playful and celebratory vibe over the scene. The twinkling lights and vibrant decorations serve as a backdrop for endless memories to be made, ensuring that this sleepover will be a night to remember for all who attend.

CROWD: All high school and college students

FOOD: A food vendor consisting of hot chocolates, popcorn, candies and snacks would be on the side of the stage for students to grab snacks as they watch!

ATTIRE: Any form of sleeping attire!
Twisted Candyland
PREPARATIONS: Amidst the haunting aura of Halloween, this festival unfolds within the confines of the power plant tunnel, where the abandoned vehicle is.

Upon a dimly lit stage, enigmatic "music performers" don elaborate costumes and intricate makeup, rendering them unrecognizable. Similar figures lurk within the murky depths of sewer drains, their appearance resembling delectable candy folk, brandishing lollipops and other enticing sweets. Their saccharine facade belies their nefarious motives.

Four shadowy figures grace the stage, each wielding their musical instrument with proficiency—a vocalist, a drummer, a guitarist, and a bassist.

Initially, the event proceeded normally, almost as if it was just a candy festival. However, a sudden deafening explosion erupts from the power plant, casting plumes of smoke into the air, cloaking the industrial edifice in darkness.

In sync with the chaos outside, the performers undergo a chilling metamorphosis. It's as though a malevolent force has possessed them, compelling them to assail the unsuspecting crowd with terror-inducing ferocity.

As this happened, the concealed figures within the sewer emerged, unleashing havoc upon the panicked people navigating the streets.

CROWD: Everyone will be able to attend this one!

FOOD: Various food vendors would be there upon arrival to the festival

ATTIRE: A costume would be preferred but free dress is also fine!

Additional notes (You may leave this blank): Thank you for taking the time to read my application! It was fun typing everything out!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Whilst the detail in the events is good, the ideas lack originality. If you decide to reapply try to think out of the box and come with new ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread