mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Try to get some new commands for the bears!

CakeRPiscool

Level 52
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
IGN: EGGRP, CakeRP, and WheatRP
DATE: 4/6/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The bears need to have a laying and sitting down command.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make roleplays with bears much better. The bears if they got hurt or get koed for example, can lay down instead of having to stand. If bears have to stand while koed, it’s not that realistic as they would be laying down on the floor. I don’t know if it’s possible but it’s worth a shot! Also how bears sit down in in real life sometimes, you could try to implement a command for the bears only so they are able to sit and lay down. In my opinion it will make roleplays much better and realistic. If it’s not possible I get it, it’s hard to program it. This suggestion is worth a shot and I hope others agree as well, as it will make roleplays much better as I mentioned before. I am thinking it could be possible as they have an animal stand command which the bears stand on two feet.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
We can only use the animations hardcoded into the game, and these are, unfortunately, not any of them we can use.

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
We can only use the animations hardcoded into the game, and these are, unfortunately, not any of them we can use.
I remember seeing a snail sit but just.. phasing through the floor a little bit. Is it possible to sink the bear model into the ground to not show feet and call it laying?

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Sadly this is not currently possible.​

Users who are viewing this thread