mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tsuki Kissaten | Shop Application|

XxItzRoxyxX

Level 0
IGN: BiscootDaSnedz

Previous applications: Yes I have one - https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-aplication.18056/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: One - https://schoolrp.net/threads/no-clue-why-i-was-banned.18108/

Shop wanted: Tsuki Kissaten Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop because I think it will be great to show how I can handle a job with other people working with me, so I can work on my social skills. Social skills are my worst nightmares but I now feel like I should work on them. I have experience with working with a friend of mine in a shop I forgot what shop it was but I know I did. I think the shopping center needs more shops to open, the shops that open make people excited to be there.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan too have 10 workers at my diner, there will be a worker standing at the door waiting to assist you for your table, next there will be staff coming too your table to get your order of drinks and food. If you don’t pay or have enough money you will not get your food as told. The tables would have the amount of 4 or 5 people at a table. The staff will need to respect and be kind to the people that come into the diner but the staff will only respect you if you respect them as much as possible. We will make sure you enjoy your dinner.

How will your shop be unique?: I will add different types of Japanese foods and drinks, then I will make the tables have blue or white cloth on the tables there will be plates and cups set on the the table. Next the staff will come with a tray of drinks you can choose what drink and they will pour it in your cup. Finally I will make sure they pay before getting the food but I will give them the menu at first.

How many employees are you planning to have?: 10

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!

• After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny this.
  • Your application lacks effort and details.

Users who are viewing this thread