S E X U A L I T Y
| R E D A C T E D
O C C U P A T I O N S | N/A

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

GOOD
- He is relatively healthy.
M E N T A L • H E A L T H

GOOD
- Tsutomu used to have an anxiety disorder when he was in school, though he handles it much better now.

[] + Positive Traits + []
Observant
Sincere
Dependable

[] - Negative Traits - []
Weak-willed
Overemotional
Pessimistic

[] • Other Traits • []
High-spirited
Self-conscious

Physical Description

Tsutomu Shucheguchikura is a Japanese male standing at a height of 5'11. His dyed-silver hair is simply parted in the middle, and he often wears a pair of glasses. He stands with a straight posture and has a voice that is rather smooth and reassuring.
Statistics
O V E R A L L:
81 / 130

Credit: @Totoro_Sam
S T R E N G T H – [Insert # out of 1-10]

P E R C E P T I O N – [Insert # out of 1-10]

E N D U R A N C E- [Insert # out of 1-10]

C H A R I S M A - [Insert # out of 1-10]

I N T E L L I G E N C E - [Insert # out of 1-10]

A G I L I T Y - [Insert # out of 1-10

L U C K - [Insert # out of 1-10

H E A L T H - [Insert # out of 1-10]

M O R A L I T Y - [Insert # out of 1-10]

P R I V I L E D G E - [Insert # out of 1-10
O B J E C T I V I T Y - [Insert # out of 1-10]

S A N I T Y - [Insert # out of 1-10]
S O C I A L - [Insert # out of 1-10]

Fashion
Tsutomu tends to wear rather simplistic clothes. On rare occasions, he'll wear a fancy suit; he tends to wear monochrome colors quite often.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
Tsubasa Yonaga

Japanese:

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills
WRITING
- Tsutomu considers himself a poet.

Combat Skills
MARTIAL ARTS
- Tsutomu earned a mastery skill of Judo at the young age of seventeen.

F A M I L Y

[SON] [18]
Shunsuke Shucheguchikura [A L I V E]

Background

Tsutomu Shucheguchikura was born in Tokyo Teishin Hospital, in Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan. He was raised by two faithful and happy parents as an older brother to two younger sisters. His school life was average; he had around three or four people that he hung out with in his spare time. He participated in two sports clubs: judo and track. He did not participate in any culture clubs, though he considered joining calligraphy.
His parents were rather proud of him; he was often excelling in his classes at an average of an A-level grade all while balancing his friendships and clubs. Impressive, it seemed, to his parents as well as his friends. Tsutomu tended to follow most of his classes and handle himself on his own - he didn't particularly, so to say, 'care' about other people's future during his high school career. He was self-centered throughout the ages of thirteen to seventeen.
When he was eighteen, Tsutomu went to college and found a close group. He grew close to two people, one of whom introduced him to a woman named Miyako Yamashita. Miyako and Tsutomu seemed to almost instantly click. They, for a while, were quite close, and after two years, were engaged. Though with the birth of a child and the shock of the pregnancy, the engagement was broken off, and Tsutomu was forced to take care of the child. He wasn't complaining, but it wasn't easy raising a child alone as a single father.
He then proceeded to study at university to work as a doctor. All while handling this, he was raising his child, Shunsuke. He proceeded to handle medical school and his child as he had handled his clubs and school grades in high school; he studied hard and continued by distributing time to each one as it was needed.
This experience changed Tsutomu for the better. He became less self-centered and focused much more on his child in place of himself. His eyes told a story of pain that wished his child to become greater than he had. He wanted Shunsuke to grow and become better than he ever was. He held high expectations for Shunsuke, enough to even possibly be pressuring. This was not to be misunderstood as the fact that he didn't love his son. He loved Shunsuke, and swore to care for him to the best of his ability - even if it required overworking himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread