mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

tunnels that lead to the other tunnels so which can cause more racing for the racing community

hellioni

Level 18
IGN:Hellioni
DATE:4/20/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: i feel like racers should have more areas to race as we barely have any and if the tunnels could be connected that would cause racers to have bigger races and longer races
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit the community and server as it will create the tunnels to lead to someplace.

Extra: gonna redo and do bout train tunnels that can connect to sewers

Last edited:

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
+1
I think this will get denied for many reasons. But I do like this idea as i love to explore the Srp map. I also like racing.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
IGN:Hellioni
DATE:4/20/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: i feel like racers should have more areas to race as we barely have any and if the tunnels could be connected that would cause racers to have bigger races and longer races
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit the community and server as it will create the tunnels to lead to someplace.

Not possible, the tunnels canonically lead to other parts of the island

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
If we’re talking about the subway station tunnels, +1

however the exterior above ground tunnels cannot be connected due to lore

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This wouldn't make too much sense following Karakura's lore & geography, alongside these tunnels being very.. very long in theory.​

Users who are viewing this thread