Turn A Page | ProblematicFinn's Shop Application

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: ProblematicFinn

Discord: Problematic#6305

Describe your activity on the server: I have become pretty active on the server, but still dealing with school and other offline situations. I would say I'm on the server for a decent amount of days and time.

Previous applications:
Shop Application | (Denied)
Lang Application #1a | (Denied)
Lang Application #1b | (Accepted)
Lang Application #2a | (Denied)
Lang Application #2b | (Denied)
Staff Application #1 | (Denied)
Police Application #1 | (Denied)
Lang Application #3a | (Denied)
Lang Application #3b | (Accepted)
Teacher Application | (Denied)
Professor Application | (Accepted)
Height Application | (Denied)
Event-Team Application #1 | (Denied)
Staff Application #2 | (Denied)
Lang Application #4 | (Accepted)
Lang Application #5 | (Accepted)
Club Application | (Accepted)
Lang Application #5 | (Denied)
Lang Application #6 | (Accepted)
Lang Application #7 | (Accepted)
Police Application #2 | (Accepted)
Staff Application #3 | (Denied)
Lang Application #8 | (Accepted)
Event-Team Application #2 | (Denied)
Media-Team Application | (Accepted)

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I've had some bans on the server such as ERP, Spreading Erotic Literature, and Breaking Rule 18a.

Shop wanted:
The shop I will be applying for this time around is 'UNOWNED SHOP #2'

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own this shop to open up a bookstore called 'Turn A Page'. I want to expand the factions I have been in since I have been apart of many and I love to try and experience new things. I've always wanted to own and run a shop for SRP as it seems fun and thrilling nonetheless. with owning a shop is a lot of responsibility in my eyes. You have to hire employees, make sure you are open and not have a dead and inactive shop; make sure to have enough money to restock as well as pay your employees. Those are just some of the big responsibilities that a shop-owner is responsible for and which I am set to make sure are accomplished if my application is accepted.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
My plans for this shop is to turn it into a bookstore/bakery. Turn A Page will sell custom-made books that are published by the SRP community themselves and sold to the local citizens of Karakura. The bookstore will also sell more than just books, of course, we will sell plushies, reading and writing accessories, baked goods that will be sold in a different portion of the store so that while you read at the reading nook you can also have a nice cup of hot chocolate and some baked goods. Now with the discord server for this shop; within the discord server is where players of SRP will be able to submit their book ideas/stories they have written. Every submission will be looked over before being accepted or denied to make sure it follows SRP rules and isn't just a troll. After the team has picked the stories submitted that they like, we will begin to write the stories into SRP and then sell them. Making sure that the shop has variety comes in the bakery and other accessories, so it's not just books. I plan on purchasing some custom items to make plushies from different stories that we receive to make the book's characters come to life!

How will your shop be unique?:
How will my shop be unique? Well, to be completely honest, it's self-explanatory I haven't seen anyone pitch the idea of a bookstore before. This idea will hopefully add more community interaction within shops and SRP as well as show off the communities creative writing side. This whole shop is based off community support, of course; for the first few openings the 'Turn A Page' team will come up with the first books to sell but other than that it will be help from the SRP community. The bookstore will also host some fun events such as; Story Book Trivia, which will be trivia questions from well-known books and the top three winners will be rewarded with a special prize. Another event will be Story Time; this event will be hosted occasionally that will be more towards kids, where a worker will read a particular book at the reading nook that customers can listen to while they eat some baked goods from the bakery.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
We'll have a team of possibly 10-15 employees, but will only need 2-3 people to run the bookstore area and 2-3 people to run the bakery area.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Business managing

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread