What is your Minecraft username?:
DontBeAMenace
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Jay.#8623
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
EST | Eastern Standard Time
Describe your activity on the server:
At least once a day , Probably like 2-5 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, It was because I helped someone glitch into apartments it was dumb at the time but it was like that.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
yes I do understand the consequences for not being active
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
the employee role I will be applying for is the tutor role, the person that helps students out and helps them understand a certain subject in school that they are struggling with. These mostly happen in one on one sessions throughout a week until the student passes that subject. Oftentimes tutors get to answer questions students may have about certain classes in order for them to clear their mind of any information that they didn't get or for them understand the lesson better. Would like to show those students the way to their goals and future that they want.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Decent DetailRP ,last year I got a grasp of the rules of the server , I used to do gangrp when I first joined the server so I know a lot about it , but quit it and I know the basics of regular daily roleplays , and I'd be able to help out in most situations , like fights and other things that would happen Icly
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted-https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.46070/
Accepted-https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.41691/
Accepted-https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.40989/
Denied-https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.39360/
Denied-https://schoolrp.net/threads/temp-ban-20-hours.38815/
Denied- What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12th Grade

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would ask them why they think I am pathetic and would tell them to stop cursing , and if that did not work , I would give them a warning to stop , after the first warning I would ask them once more to stop cursing on the school grounds and would talk to them with respect since it is the first warning , for the second warning If they did not comply to the first warning I would raise my tone a bit to tell them to stop cursing before I hand them a Detention Pass , For the 3rd Warning , I would to talk to the individual to solve this case and if they did not stop once again then I would hand them a Detention Pass
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Naoji would pause all he would be doing, would rush over to the two people that are fighting , then would radio for help ,would start talking to the two that are fighting , would tell the both of them to stop , If that option does not work , I would attempt to get between the two to break them up from fighting , and then would then wait for back-up from other members of the faculty. After the situation dies down or if back-up never comes He would then explain how much the students violated rules of the handbook and would send them away with a warning , and if they did not stop after the first two warnings I would hand them both a Detention Pass and make sure to stop the two from fighting.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
not really expecting a colleague to be unprofessional. He would grab their attention, pulling them aside privately to discuss the concerns he would have. Explaining how it isn't work appropriate and how the school employee should act like a proper role model for the students instead. However, once they do not listen to his concerns and continue the dangerous act, he would not hesitate to report the fellow School employee.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Naoji would be sitting patiently and would act like a civilized human , would either be eating his lunch or just sitting quietly listening to the radio , and would be ready for anything to happen , so he would be able to respond to any of the faculty in need.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Walked into the office taking a seat at the table apposed to the young man before him, sitting down in a relaxed and open way placing his bag on the desk unclasping the iron latches , grabbing some files from the bag for tucking it underneath the desk , extending his hand out for the file, removing different pieces of paper spreading them out before the young man "So. here are your first assessments , now judging by the latest ones , you're a bit behind , more specifically in these areas. ." He'd offer the male a reassuring smile , indicating the two circled questions in the Red pen.
/me The male would begin to listen to the student as they read the passage and would begin to read the passage with them just in case they needed assistance reading the passage. He would continue to watch the student and would see them having a problem with a couple of words and seem to not say anything about it , Then the male would say "If you need help reading or pointing out a few things just let me know" just so the student would know that the male is here to help.
/me The male would then raise his voice slightly, a tone he used so he could hint to focus on the problem they would be on and not the distractions. He would begin to tap at the wrong answer… turning to the student to check if they understand the problem and what He’s trying to say before he speaks up “If you need help I can help you- but you have to be able to communicate with me so we can both come out here as victors yeah?” He would smile , explaining why they got the answer wrong and how they can solve it the next time they come across the equation once more.
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Naoji Ishimoto​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Nao

Age (Minimum is 25): 32
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s): Comparative Literature and Information Media
Minors: Child Development, Sociology, and Communications

Nationality: Japanese | American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese , English
Other Languages: JSL , Korean

Backstory
When Naoji was around the age of 4 , He moved to Jeju-si, South Korea with only his mother, as an only child. His father got killed when he was very young, considering his mother had gotten pregnant at a young age. They were a small and happy family, but as you know, nothing is permanent. He saw his mother as a role model, as somebody he could look up to, he never guessed what was going to happen. When he turned 13 he came back to his apartment crawling with cops, and CPS at his door. He was never told what really happened, all he knew was that his mother was taken to some sort of mental institution, for hoarding some kind of "Medication." He ended up being sent to stay with his half brother and his mom since they were the only family he had at the time. Due to all of these changes at such a young age it took him a while to adjust to his new home life including since her had a hard time at his new school he never got good grades like he use to he got bullied at lot he basically became really antisocial after losing his best friend, but after a few months of him living like this his half brother mom Kirin decided to move them to Karakura in Japan to start a fresh new life for Naoji’s sake to hopefully show him he has another chance to get his act together and do better for himself. While Naoji has been at his new school for a few months nothing has changed if anything his behavior has gotten a lot worse he would get in fights with his peers over the littlest things as he would skip his classes since he found himself hanging around the wrong crowds of people, Until one day he came across a young lady who looked to be about in her mid 20’s sitting down in a empty library reading a book as Naoji became curious he walked up to the young lady wondering what she was doing she looked up at Naoji with a warm smile she reminded him of his mom from that day forward Naoji decided to follow that lady every day spending more time with her as he spend more time with this young lady he’s been getting better at school and stopped hanging around the wrong group of friends and made better friends and became popular he kept this up all the way until he was 18. One day when Naoji was walking in the school hallways coming back from basketball practice he saw the Young lady that made a huge impact on his life locking her classroom doors Naoji decided to walk up to the lady with a smile as he thanked the lady even though she doesn’t know what she was being thanked for as he then gave her a huge hug walking away as he turned his head he saw that same bright smile from the day he first met her.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always wanted to show others their potential and see how far they can go , and help them whenever they need educationally and emotionally. It would be a good opportunity to help out the ones that need the help and ones that want the help. I have been motivated since I once was in that position and want to give back to the ones that need it just like I once did , and show them the way to their future even if it's by a little bit. I would like to get to know each person I would be able to tutor and know their goals in life and help them reach those goals.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I would want to help students in some way who would need guidance at a couple points in their school life. Any student, regardless of their race, age or physical appearance would ask for help sometime during their phases in educational settings such as the school which is why I’m very much attached to it. I love helping kids understand their capabilities, discover their talents and confidence because it brings such a wonderful feeling watching them grow to be amazing people. I’m extremely passionate and determined to see my students succeed both intellectually and emotionally as a person.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- It's a good application!! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application, feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
Next time follow the formatting rules on the application

Users who are viewing this thread