MythicalCharm
MythicalCharm
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MythicalCharm

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Myth#1274

How old are you? (Optional): 22

What is your time zone?: MountainTime Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I work during the day but when I am able to I play for hours afterwards alongside some friends. I usually play the majority of weekdays and for long periods at a time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned for no reason. I once logged in and got perma banned instantly by i believe it was Birbii in 2016 maybe 2017 and I also got banned for talking to a friend, it is a super long story but basically Ryanark and Limwyre the old Head admin and co owner, we used to be friends and there was drama and they didn't like me. That happened in 2015.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I fully understand, that makes sense you have to make room for other applications.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A tutor can be hired or sought out for help with studies in school. They can meet students struggling in subjects wherever is the most comfortable and they bring materials that will help them teach. They answer any questions the student may have to better understand the problem and discuss the issue with them until they have a better grasp of what they are supposed to be learning. They keep meeting with the tutor until they are able to understand the class by themselves, if not they will continuously be hired to help the student with any questions they have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Again I have been on this server off and on since basically the beginning where there were maybe 10 people online and have roleplayed many roles in the span of my time playing I was actually a moderator and co-owner of this server for a period of time(around 2015-2016). Ive also been playing online roleplaying games since I was a kid they were always my favorite. I have also been on other servers with similar themes. I'd say I have been doing roleplaying sites/servers off and on for 14 years perhaps more.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I have more applications but they are on a lost account I cant log into so I only have this link

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My character is currently Grade 12 so the only roles so far are to go to class and be a good member of society.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Myth would be upset and a little frustrated since she is trying her best. She would gather her thoughts and try to calm the student down, maybe discuss if they are having a personal issue that is making them react this way and if they need someone to talk to. If all else fails Myth will become serious and let the student know that if they do not compose themselves and calm down that she no longer has any business here and was only trying to help and if they cannot respect her she will gather her things and leave.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Myth would force herself in between the students and try to break them up. she would use a stern voice and tell them that they need to calm down and that this is not the right time nor place to handle this and if they seriously cannot keep their hands to themselves they will need to talk to the principal/dean and possibly be suspended. She will try her best to get them to realize their actions have consequences and that they should seriously think about what could happen to them if they handle things inappropriately.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Her initial reaction would be thinking that they are having a rough time with something and offer open arms and someone to talk to. If they refuse and continue doing said act she would handle them as she would a student since they, in her eyes, are being immature and she would then tell them to calm down and stop and think for a moment to focus on how the students and fellow employees are going to think of them and that their job can be at stake if they don't quickly compose themselves.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Myth is a very laid back and friendly character. If there are other employees in the room she will certainly try to spark up a conversation and get to know them if she doesn't already know them. If she is by herself she will most likely eat snacks and use her phone till the break is over and work is needed to be done. Unless she is currently needing to tutor someone she will get the materials ready to help teach the student and study up on the problems so she is prepared.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would watch the student as they wrote down the problem the way they have been solving it. She didn't interrupt and watched closely to see where they messed up. After they were done she grabs the pencil gently from the table and starts writing the problem down again but breaks it down into 3 steps of what they should try this time to fully understand. She would look at them excitedly hoping they will now understand the problem. She had a goofy smile on her face that she could not wipe off.
/me She looked up at the student gently smiling. She would wave at them greeting them and ask them how there day has been. She then turned to the side and reached for the bag that was behind her and opened it taking out 2 books. She placed the two books on the table stacking them on top of one another in range of both her and the student to see. "Here we go. Let's start with these first and work our way to the second book if we have time!"
/me Myth would look at the student with an amused grin on her face and let out a slight chuckle but quickly shakes head and looks back at them. "I can understand where you are having issues. It's actually a common problem I see a lot so don't feel bad for not knowing it! See all there is to it is_"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mysti Akui
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms
Preferred Name: Myth

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Assosiates
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Education
Minors: Reading, Language arts

Nationality: Australian
Current Location: Japan; Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese, French, Spanish

Backstory
I grew up on the streets and had to learn everything on my own. I don't remember my parents but I do remember the homeless people from my hometown who helped me grow up. I was also born with a birth defect called "Congenital insensitivity" which has lead me to get hurt a lot as a kid and into my teen years. It still effects me to this day I am not able to feel any pain which to some people it seems like a super power but just because I can not feel pain does not mean I am invincible. It was difficult to make friends and learn right from wrong. I was a bit of a trouble maker in my youth and wasn't aware that my actions had consequences. I got in an accident leaving me with frontal lobe damage that left me in a difficult position for a long time. I am still struggling with this injury since I was not able to get surgery to fix it given my position but I do believe I have gotten better. I did things I am not proud of and I am trying to grow and do better. This injury has led me down wrong paths that and it is difficult for me. This injury effects me daily and I am not able to make the best decision in every scenario. It does seem sort of a super power to me because it has lead to me being extremely courageous I do not remember the last time I have truely felt fear. I was born in Australia and have moved to England where I met my friends. I was taken under the wing of my friend Alex and now share her last name since I do not know my own. I spent a lot of time in England learning languages and studying. I am pretty athletic and can hold my own. I have pretty good survival skills but I am not too sure how it will help tutoring but it sure does make for good stories! I then moved to Japan and struggled with the language for a while but I am now comfortable speaking it.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would love to become a tutor since I am unable to finish college I would like to help where I can because I have a soft spot for those struggling since I know what it is like. I enjoy learning more and helping people learn since I was not fortunate enough to have that when I was a kid. I have always admired those who have helped me since I was not the brightest kid and I would like to be that person to someone if I could. I am currently living in an apartment with a few friends who I have known for years and were there for me in my lowest points. It means very much to me that I am able to apply for this job and I am eagerly awaiting a response.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): In England for a short time I was a food and nutrition teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have seen a lot so not much will surprise me and I will be able to easily focus on the student. I have a very strong will my friends say it's almost too strong and that it can get me in trouble. All just jokes though I simply just really passionate and when I am intrigued by something there is almost nothing that will stop me from dedicating myself to said thing.

Extra
OOC: When I bring up England I am meaning the old schoolrp map that was based in England and I was a teacher on that. My character has been around for a while so I merged the two servers as two experiences in her life.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: I do not, the application was very straight forward!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Tutor! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread