Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
jimmy.#5830

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT (+2)

Describe your activity on the server:
Active every day from 8-9 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned twice. The first ban was a false ban. The second ban was a mistake from myself which I will ensure to not repeat.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and respect this fact.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the vacant role of Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Tutor role is a position within the Karakura Highschool that is tasked with two main jobs. Firstly, giving out private lessons to students within the Private Tuition Room and secondly, attend classes in order to assist Teachers/Professors in their classes making sure everyone is sat quietly, focusing on the class. Class assistance may only happen if the teacher/professor requires it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe I'm quite experienced in Roleplay to the level of professionalism. I have been Roleplaying on RPH for a year now and I have pretty much experienced every aspect of the server. I have a lot of experience with DetailRP and SeriousRP and I have already been part of the School Faculty twice so changing departments will be no worry for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #3 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]

(School-Related)
- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- College Professor Application #2 [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
- Receptionist Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #2 [ACCEPTED] via DMs
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED] (First Ban)
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs (Second Ban)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
jeemay - Highschool Football Team
jeemay2 - Adult
jimmier - Adult

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He'd firstly give them a fair warning for their behavior, giving them a chance to redeem themselves by an apology or simply not repeating their action. He'd simply let them go after that but if the action happens to repeat any other time, He'd give them detention right away. Reporting to a member of the SLT will also be an option if the behavior is extremely inappropriate.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He'd firstly rush to break up the fight to prevent any further harm to any of the two students. He'd pull them aside, away from the public to speak to them in private. He'd ask them to not fight during school hours, reminding them of the consequences that can take place if this behavior is kept up. He'd then continue to take any injured students to the nurse's office for recovery. If the fight repeats or any of the two parties happen to be spotted fighting once more, they'd be given detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He'd take said employee over to the employee breakroom, away from all the students to prevent embarrassing them by publicly criticizing their behavior. He'd then begin pointing out to the employee why their actions can get them into much trouble and potentially harm students too. He'd then let them go but if their behavior continues and they fail to comply, the SLT will be the first people who know about it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd enter the room with a big smile on his face, heading for the coffee machine to grab a warm cup of coffee. He'd sit down with one of his old Mythology books which he used to read when he was a professor. If that's not what he's feeling, he'll simply listen to some 90s music from his childhood.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would lay down his laptop bag on the table, taking out the laptop as he checked his recent e-mails. He'd open an e-mail from the principal containing the list of today's held classes.

/me would sit down at his chair, adjusting himself to a comfortable position before taking out all the lesson papers he had prepared for the private lesson.

/me would take out his class number list ticking class number 403 off the list after having finished said class.

IC SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kenichi Akoiyara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Kenichi

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Master's Degree in Mythology and History

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History and Mythology

Minors:
Art and Music

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English & Greek

Backstory
Kenichi Akoiyara was born in Tokyo, Japan with his older sister and brothers; Airi, Suzu, and Zenkou. Kenichi and his siblings lived together with their parents in Tokyo where both went to a school there to receive their basic education. All excelled at Primary School and Middle School. Kenichi was very outgoing at school and made a bunch of friends. He later got into Highschool where he also excelled but started to show interest in certain subjects, especially History. Kenichi fell in love with the amazing Greek Mythology where he really wanted to study it abroad. After graduating from College, Kenichi packed his bags, said his farewells to his family, and traveled to Athens, Greece.

In Greece, Kenichi settled in a small apartment in Athens and began to take a lot of courses to help him learn the Greek Language. Kenichi started getting the hang of it and started to take private lessons to speak it fluently too. Later on, he applied to join a big University in Greece where he began to study History and Greek Mythology. A couple of years later, Kenichi graduated with a degree in History and Greek Mythology! A Masters' Degree. Kenichi is now a master at both subjects and still continues to read books about these subjects to further improve his knowledge.

Back in Japan, the Aokiyara family had moved to Karakura! A small city by the coast where Airi calls up Kenichi and asks him to come back and reunite with the family. Feeling homesick, Kenichi agrees. He packs his bags and flies back to Japan, Karakura. The family welcomes Kenichi where he settles in with all the members and they begin to start making a living for themselves within the city. Kenichi decides to use his two degrees to their best usage and applies for the position of College Professor at Karakura College. Kenichi excels in said position, yet chooses to resign shortly after receiving it. Feeling not right at the Karakura College, Kenichi decides to try the Karakura Highschool, yet aimed for a lower position being the Tutor. Kenichi submits his application to KHS Principal; Kurokawa Akihito, patiently awaiting his response...

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Feeling unsettled within the Karakura College, I sought to apply for the KHS, specifically for the Tutor Position. I think it would be a good fit for me considering it's a relatively easier job than a Professor and something that I believe I'd fit in more. I wish to see how I settle in the KHS and I aim to give the school my all to improve it and stay committed in my position, as much as I was when I was a professor.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have formerly worked as a professor at the Karakura College, working under Mr. Ikezawa. Other than that, I don't have any other experiences.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
My experience within the school itself can be the difference between me and other applicants. Generally knowing how to properly deal with students and remaining professional and organized are just some of my many specialties which I've developed during my time at Karakura College. I aim to expand further, remain hard-working and committed, and loving to my job.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

Notes:
- As you've occupied all of the faculty roles, please make sure that your decision to become Tutor is final; we won't continue to accept applications to switch between factions.​

Users who are viewing this thread