FlyRiceCakes
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
FlyRiceCakes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nightmare#9380

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I would say I’m heavily active and I tend to play more on weekends or the weekdays when I don’t have to work. Usually I play six hours the days I’m able to log online.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I’ve had a few bans which I of course want to apologize for but I have since learned from the bans and will no longer cause issues.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a tutor your job is to help kids understand the classwork because they either cannot get time with the teacher or do not pay enough attention in class to be able to do the work. Another part of the tutor’s job is to motivate those kids to help them get better grades and to be patient with the kids. A tutor also wants to be kind and considerate to the struggling kid and to place them in a safer environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve played on the server for a little over six months and had tons of experience in most roleplays. I’ve participated in most roleplays to get the feel of it. I have also played on GTA 5 roleplays which in those servers I have also applied for a special faction.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I want to join the faction for the extensive part of the School Tutor. In real life I’m an Assistant teacher and majority of the time I am basically Tutoring my fellow classmates on how to do the work and such. I really wanted to apply because I wanted to bring excitement to the school and teach other people the proper subject and help them as much as I can.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
The first time I heard this I would approach the kid with a calm and subtle tone. Then I would ask them in the best possible manner to please excuse their language and to not talk bad about other people. If they were to continue using profanity I would then tell them in a more stern tone to stop using that language because it's offensive and can bring people down. If they then continued I would be forced to give them detention and then would walk away.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would get in the middle of the fight even if it means to take a couple of hits to try and push them apart. If these kids were more aggressive I would radio for backup. Once they were separated I would talk to both kids in a friendly and respectful manner to learn what happened and to build both of them back up to be better and to not do it again.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: As it is a more independent room I would be mostly calm and continue to do whatever I am doing but would also tell them kindly if they could have more self-respect and that they represent the whole school and by acting foolishly they could get fired. Of course if they continued and did not listen I would be forced to report them to someone with higher power but before doing so I would want to have a talk with them to be better and how to have self-respect.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: I would get only a little ease but would mostly go into the break room only to calm myself down or to eat food or get away from the noisy school. Most of the time It would be for my extra work I have to do and the planning for the next tutor sessions. I would also talk to any other faculty In the room asking how their days were so far and such to motivate them as much as possible so I can build a better understanding with them and make friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
he’d grab his pen far away on the side of his desk after grabbing it he’d make sure the pen had ink by trying to scribble on a blank piece of paper that he had to his side. After checking it he’d grab a paper that was a students and would examine it through the paper writing in a nice cursive correcting mistakes on the paper and finally would write the final score up at the top right of the first page and a stamp that said “Excellent!”

/me He’d look around at the group of children sitting on the floor and would begin the timer on his clock and would quickly show them flashcards of the different provinces of Japan that they would have to give an answer to. After each answer was given he’d continue flipping the cards until the clock finally rang that was heard all over the room.

/me He’d sit down back at his desk and would grab his notebook and would look through today's sessions with all the kids he had and would pick up the pencil inside and would begin crossing off the kids name that he has worked with today. After he would write tomorrow's sessions with the time, date, and the kids name. He’d then close his notebook and would place it back in this bag and would walk out of his office and finish his day.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kenny Truman
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Mr. Truman or Mr. Kenny

Age (Minimum is 25): 30
Religious Denomination: Christain
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2005
Major(s): History and World War
Minors: psychology

Nationality: American-Italian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Latin, Italian
Other Languages: JSL, Gaelic

Backstory
Kenny was originally from Rome, Italy. His earlier life was rough because he lived in a bad part of Rome. But Kenny was also enthusiastic and also liked the idea of learning about History. His elementary years went rough and he had a problem with focusing in class. Not because he did not want to, it was because he couldn’t focus. His parents disregarded his request for a tutor and Kenny struggled even further. Kenny was attempting to learn as much as he could, with the given early age technology he tried to teach himself. He found a local library and he went to read any education books he could find. Kenny was finally able to pull through in his late middle school years because of his one friend that was highly intelligent. After he was doing well in middle school his high school year went very smooth and he was almost at the top of his classes. After Kenny graduated highschool his parents told them that they couldn’t pay for his college, he was devastated. One day while he was at a funny reunion he saw his grandparents and asked for advice. His grandparents were not loaded but had enough money. Kenny asked his grandparents if they could pay for his college. After some convincing they agreed and Kenny went to study History and World wars which his parents disagreed with his majors but it's what he wanted. Kenny began to work in various side jobs to collect any money he could. After some time he was able to gather enough money to move. He didn’t want to move far but to the better side of Rome. That is exactly what he did, he found a job at a local school which they hired him and he began to do the office work. There was a day when the principal told him that he needed someone to teach the students the history lesson for today. He ultimately agreed and teached for that whole subject. The classmates were really into the lesson and Kenny saw it so he asked the principal if he could work as a substitute and the principal agreed. After three years in Italy Kenny was looking for a vacation and he was Interested when he found a cheap plane ticket to a place In Japan named “Karakura.” He suddenly liked the idea of the beauty and place of Karakura so he booked a plane ticket. He arrived a week later where he stayed for a week but then he met a beautiful Italian girl and to his surprise she spoke American and Italian. They communicated for a while when they both realized they were in love. Kenny was suggested to learn Japanese from his girlfriend. They both decided that they wanted to stay in Japan because his girlfriend was studying Arts in Japan. In many years they both became married and became permanent residents In Japan. Kenny later found a job at the local school as a tutor and applied and was accepted. Kenny now rest in Japan.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Most of my time I’ve been in Karakura I’ve stuck around the school and seen the struggle the kids are facing and I want to help them succeed. When I was back at my home in Italy I saw the failed society it has. I’ve also wanted to motivate kids through learning the speciality of school and help them at all cost. I also always wanted to explain to people why History is one of the most important subjects you can learn at school. But this is also how I was taught growing up this is my work ethic and I strive to create a better tomorrow.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Back In my hometown I was a substitute teacher and a school office worker. I worked at the school for about three years before moving to Karakura.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: My experience as an older fellow gives me more knowledge about the core of the subject. I also wake up every morning and prepare my day as much as I can to teach any kid history in the most detailed and understanding way I can. I am willing to take extra steps for kids to help them learn as best as possible. I also like working one-on-one to really use the way I teach them to be inside a classroom when it is noisy and distracting. I will also set a schedule and set kids at a time I can teach them and mentor them and If I have to I’m willing to work with smaller groups of kids so I can create games to help them learn in a fun way and the best way.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread