mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TwigRPs EMS application

VirXs

Level 6
Current In-Game Name (IGN) :TwigRP

What timezone are you in?:Mountain standard time

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:TwigRP#5733

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:I have been playing on the Roleplay Hub server for around 6-7 months now.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: none

List and categorize your current and past applications:none

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?: My motivation for applying to be a part of the medical team is so that I can get a better understanding of how MedicalRP works. I have been to the hospital a fair number of times for me to have a good knowledge of how much detail goes into MedicalRP. I have decent knowledge of medical stuff irl and i would like to apply that to srp.
What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.): I am applying for doctor

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?: doctors being the most known do routine checkup help with broken bones and other things that aren't mental and dont require surgery

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.:
I am not aware of all but these are the ones i know
Code Red: Fire
Code Brown: Severe Weather
Code Blue: Heart Issues
Code Silver: Active Weapon / Hostage Situation
Code White: Evacuate Hospital

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?:Yes i do

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Psychiatrist - As a Psychiatrist They would often help with people who need advice from relationship problems, family issues, friends or themselves. They also give people therapy sessions to people with prescribing medication as some people can have mental disorders or even severe depression, And psychiatrists also diagnose people with disorders if they have any or even if it’s anxiety or other mental illnesses

Doctors - as the doctor they would go about doing routine check-ups to make sure the patient is healthy or if there are any medical things needing to be sorted, they can give prescriptions out to patients who might be sick or in pain depending what is wrong with them medically, doctors can also do phone calls to book appointments or speak to their patients over the phone depending what is wrong, and they usually deal with health long term issues. They can also be in the A&E and help patients with serious injuries from decapitated fingers and other small body parts to burns and cuts

Nurses - as the nurse they would give check-ups with people who might not be feeling well or healthy people who need a daily check-up, they usually handle short term things that might be a little cold, minor cuts, and Nurses can also come to school picking people up or checking their wounds like doctors if it’s minor. They can also assist doctors or surgeons if required and plenty more.

Surgeon - as the surgeon they usually take care of severe wounds like head injuries, deep cuts, broken bones, they can also do phone calls to pick up people or come to the area where they may have been hurt to help them from there, they can also prescribe medication for certain things, and they can do more. Also staying true to their name they do Surgeries when the problems can't be fixed any other way such as brain tumors,cancer cells or a very fractured or shattered

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: When he is on his shift he would act semi-professional letting humor go into karakura hospital,in times when someone comes in injured he would immediately act professional taking them to a hospital right away and treating them in the best possible way he could.
when not on shift he would be spending as much time with his family and friends (and if he has children he would spend time with them)

• Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: Omoi is a outgoing and outspoken person. but when in serious times he will focus on the task at hand and do it to the best of his ability.He is really funny and you will always see him cracking jokes or making a funny comment about something whether its on shift or off

Describe your character’s appearance:Omoi C.G Shimasu is a red haired 6,4 male that is 18 years old (if accepted he would most likely be 27 and 6,8) he is blind in his left eye and has a semi-muscular, intimidating figure

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?: none

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

born on 12/19/2002 his birth parents despised of him.So he had a horrible childhood being constantly abused
having his eye eventually being cut by his father. They took him to the hospital reluctantly not wanting him to keep screaming and cause attention to some of the neighbors. As soon as he walked into the karakura hospital he looked around the place with amazement. After they fixed up his eye he told the EMS member that helped him his situation and they arrested his parents and put him in a orphanage. Although sad his realized his parents abused him.He was constantly visited by EMS members. Until one day a couple came in their names were james and thai. they instantly adored young Omoi. They adopted him and gave him the childhood he deserved. at the age of 17 he left home and started his adult life learning about how medical stuff works.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Omoi Cortez Garcia Shimasu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): 'omo' and 'tomato'

Characters Preferred Name: Omoi and 'omo'

Characters Age: 18 (would be 33 if accepted)

Characters Gender: male

Characters Religious Domination:Christianity (if its a thing in srp)

Characters Marital Status:Single

Characters Nationality: mexican-american

Current Location / Designation: karakura,in a apartment by KPD

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:3 years

Working Experience(s):5

Academic Degree: medical
degree

Major(s):law and human biology

Minor(s):political science

Native Languages: american

Other Languages: none (although applying for spanish soon)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread