players online

TwigRP's EMS Application

VirXs

Level 6
IGN (In-Game Name):

1.TwigRP

2.i_simp_for_twigs

Previous bans:

None on the server, and i plan to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server?:

On weekdays i would be on the server at least a hour a day

And on weekends several hours a day

Which time zone are you in?:

Mst (mountain standard time)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

TwiggyWiggy#5733

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes i do

List your current and past applications:

Grade glitch application- accepted

Spanish application-denied

Ems application-denied

Ems application-denied

Ems application-denied

Ems application-denied

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Yes I do have detailRP experience. I have a alt account that has animal whitelist and have constantly detailRPed on that account and my main which i am applying on this application has been involved with gangRP situations on another char where i have had to detailRP

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying for Ems is to experience a different type of role play. I love the human body and human biology and I want to take that love and apply it to srp too.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

The Surgeon is the one of special requirement roles for ems. They are the ones able to do special procedures such as reattaching of limbs, brain surgery and other vital organs that would need a specific types of surgery.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director: The hospital Director is one in charge of everything at the hospital. They are the ones in control. They are in charge of paying the other hospital staff, hiring new staff and much more.

Clinical Manager:

They are the second in command from the director. They are the ones in charge when the director is busy or unavailable at the time. They are like the co-director.

Clinical Lead:

The clinical lead is the one in charge of their specific faction in the hospital such as doctors,psychiatrist,surgeon and nurse. They are the leads and responsible for their group of workers

Doctor Consultant:

The doctor consultant is the ones qualified and responsible for the training of the trainee doctors. This role is monitored by the doctor's clinical lead.

Doctors:

The doctors are the ones responsible for check-ups and diagnosing patients with illness or diseases. They are also responsible for infant delivery and pregnancy tests. They can also do minor, major and even emergency surgeries. They are the can do of the hospital.

Executive Nurse:

Just like the doctor consultant the executive nurse is responsible for training of the trainee nurses. And like the doctor consultant they are also monitored by the nurse clinical lead

Nurses:

The nurses are like the assistants of the doctors helping administer medications and communicate with the patients. They also help in the mental health aspect of the hospital.They give therapy, diagnose patients and prescribe them with different medications for the patients mental health issues.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: hazardous spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Emergency Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I do accept this fact.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I do acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Jaylen A. Yakovlev is a tall man standing at a height of 6’2. He would have a strict presence emanating from him. He would have a deep voice and speak in a timely manner. He would have a milk chocolate like skin on the left side of his body and a red scarred face on right. He would have jet black hair put in locks running down to his shoulders. He would have a short beard on his chin.

What makes this character unique is that he was partially inspired by my irl father , a hard working man that I look up to and respect.

What he's like on and off the job?

When Jaylen is on duty he would sit at the front desk working on a document or a paper sipping his dark roast decaf coffee waiting patiently for someone to come into the hospital. When some eventually does come into the establishment he would put down his coffee briskly walking over to the patient helping them with their needs.

Off duty Jaylen would relax and hang out with family in his apartment helping out his brother victor with family needs. He would also relive his mind by going to the zen garden he would sit taking in the nice scenery of the lush landscape.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He would think of his co-workers as friends and resources to help him to better in the medical field of work.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

He has a scar from a lighting strike a month back when the bomb was discovered under the train station but other than that he is fine.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Jaylen A. Yakovlev was born june 19, 1995 in Cleveland ohio. He was surrounded by his Adoptive brother, Victor Yakovlev. There they had a good childhood having fun and generally messing around.

At the age of 15 they decided to go to a foreign exchange school in Karakura, japan. They began packing their bags for the long trip. they arrived in Nara,japan and took a rideshare to karakura. As the two arrived they were amazed at the liveliness of the small city, it looked like everyone knew each other.

They settled in a small apartment. Jaylen left soon after to head to school he got familiar with the teachers and had great relationships with all of them. He in particular likes the biology teacher asking about different topics like the human body and certain functions of it. By the end of the two years he was in high school He decided to major in human biology and minor in medical history. He studied hard for 4 years and got his doctorate degree in may of 2020. He took some time off for a year roaming around karakura hanging out with his friends and family. And in the beginning of 2021 he applied for a karakura hospital application where he awaits his acceptance of denial.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Jaylen Agustugama Yakovlev

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Jaylen A. Yakovlev

Characters Preferred Name:

Jaylen

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Characters Religious Domination:

Christanity

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

African american

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

He has been in karakura, japan for 6 years now.

Working Experience(s):

He worked as a nurse in the children's hospital in Ohio,usa.

Academic Degree:

Doctorate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human biology

Minor(s):

Medical history

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

None

Last edited: