mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TWILIGHT | LORE

Mialyansa

Level 60
BEFORE WE BEGIN
This lore is now unrelated to the suggestion i made.
Trigger warning: Graphic depictions of violence and wickedness.
Do not take any of this IC.

Now we can truly start

TWILIGHT

[!] Somewhere in the sewers screams can be heard [!]
The blood is splattered all over the room, the inhumane sounds slowly go down as the victim in the muddy soil stops to cry for help and mercy. His face was covered in blood. His agony was now over. He was now free fr- A sound compared to thunder was made as the masked individual continued to smash their bat against the victims torso, ravaging against their ribs, over and over, enjoying the bone cracking sounds.

The victim was not free, he felt as if they were chained to the same floor he had been brutally murdered on. Unable to take away the view from his own body, being profanated by the violence of the killer.

After what felt as an eternity, the killer left. It was finally ov- It was not over, he could not leave the place. He was stuck in the same room his body was. The air was cold, the smell was horrible. Forced to watch how his flesh decomposed.

After weeks of suffering, he suddenly felt how they could move. The freedom he felt was like breathing after being underwater for a thousand years. Victim was now a little spirit.

He could now wander around the sewers freely. As he explored the halls, he found the bloodstains of other horrible crimes and murders. Torture chambers, failed expermients, criminals hanging out. The little spirit felt as if he were not able to stop all that.

Forced to stay still as many others lost their life, no sound, no memory, no final words.
The blood ran just as the dirty waters of the sewers did.

One day, the little spirit found a nine tailed fox. A god of desolation. A kami.
She asked him to follow her to Yomi. But when he tried to follow her, chains suddenly restrained him. Making him unable to reach out to her.
The kami tried to break them, but she could not destroy them.
Then she understood he was to determined to stay, he just did not know it.

The kami accepted the situation and left him there, alone to fend for himself.

The little spirit continued him journey through the sewers.

Until one day the little spirit saw another one of his kind. He asked her, what happened,
To what she answered with heartbreaking cries,
And he responsed by hugging her.
They cuddled in a corner, the world now felt more warm.

They shared their hatred for who had hurted them. They both yearned to be free. They both loathed the criminals.
Yet they were weak, too weak, unable to affect the world around them. Unable to make their will reality.
Then, they came up with an idea. They lent each other their power, fused their strenght, made each other better.

And then, all spirits from Yomi were witness of the up bringing of a new creature.

TWILIGHT

However, they were not powerful enough. They needed more souls to join their crusade. They needed the whole underground to become one and whole.
And they were lucky, as the crimes of the bloodthirsty gangs have become the most fertile soil for ghosts to be born.
Therefore, they asked the souls, one by one. To join their cause.

And they accepted. They lent them their will and reinforced their powers.
They still wander around the underworld, craving for more souls to join them.
Once they have collected enough, they will become powerful enough to avenge everyone.

A CRY FOR BLOOD
A CALL FOR VENGANCE
A ROAR FOR FREEDOM
TWILIGHT COMES AS THE SUN FALLS

YOU CANT ESCAPE US.

It is just a matter of times that all gangs tremble once they face the consequences of their sins.

Last edited:

Mialyansa

Level 60
If I had the time to get into lore team I would but I have other things to do. This may look unorthodox, because it is in fact very unorthodox. Asking for lore to become official has never been done, lets see how does this go.

Mialyansa

Level 60
Edit: Twilight has been taken away from the Horror suggestion. It is now part of it's own lore. I will see if I apply for lore team and get this bad boie into the official lore.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
from reading the title I thought you were making ur own lore of Twilight from the Saga Series anyways W lore

Users who are viewing this thread