Accepted twxntyseven's School Mentor Application

Level 5
[OOC section]

In Game Name:

twxntyseven

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Mentor

How often do you log onto the server?:
I usually go on the server every single day, unless I really do not have the time to hop on, or just simply can't. On school day's I will come on around maybe 4 pm/5 pm and I will stay online until 12:30 or 1 am, it really depends on when I get out of school and when I will go to sleep. However, during weekends and breaks I will probably come on all day, so I am pretty much available most of the time.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord. It is: May's Property#7987

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, infact I do have a microphone. And it also works pretty decent.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I have been banned a couple of times, these bans were for: ERP (twice) OOC harassment/loopholing, and minge pushing/FailRP. However, these bans were last year and I haven't been banned this year. There could be said that I learned from my mistakes I have made in the past and these mistakes do not occur anymore.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure you that I will possibly come on every single day unless I don't have the chance. If I can not come online for a while, I will be sure to let you know.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do reconise that and I would also simply accept this if this was to happen. I wouldn't get toxic over this situation OOCly and I would just continue my life without complaining.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The job of a School Mentor is to help a student in any way possible and provide support where they can, sitting down and having a conversation with them about how they are feeling and letting them sometimes vent to you. Helping them in a calm manner and being respectful to them in any way you possibly can is of course also part of the job. Being a School Mentor also means that you coach the High-School Student as they go through their carreer and eventually finish this. This also means that you take interest in the student and that you help them with any obstacles that may occur in the process of their education.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I do not have any experience in this type of Roleplay. I have Always been a High-School student, but besides that I would love to know what this type of Roleplay would be like and I think I might perform pretty well in this type of roleplay. On the other hand I like to help people out with problems that they are struggling with so I do believe I have some type of experience in this type of Roleplay in a way.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The only Roleplay server that I have ever been dedicated to is SchoolRP and I like spending my time Roleplaying here most of the day, I have been playing this server for over about a year now and I know the rules well, and I therefore would consider myself fair at Roleplaying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job would be to help the High-School student in any way I possibly can and basically be a support pole for them, always being present whenever a student needs me. Also as I mentioned earlier it is my job aswell to help a student with any obstacles in their learning process and in some cases being sort of a the****** for them, helping them overcome their learning disabilities and eventually sending them on the right path into graduating.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
First of all, I would ask the student politely to calm the tone down in which they are speaking to me and to come with me and have a peaceful conversation about their behavior. If they would not proceed to listen, I would, ask them this a second time. If the student does not wish to listen, I would either call in for help or handle this myself in a non violennt way.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would say that really depends on the situation, if I rather felt comfortable with this job or not. If I would be, I will gladly accept this offer but if not so I would ask the principle if they could give me something else to do since I wouldn't be capable enough for this job. If they would force me into doing this I would just keep declining this offer in a respectful manner and in worst case scenario simply go to the authorities since this could bring my mental or physical state in danger.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would firstly ask them if they were allowed to do this in the first place, if this is not the case I would tell them that what they were doing was not allowed and I'd ask them to stop. If they however fail to listen to me I would report this to the principle and in extreme cases the police if what they were doing was extremely dangerous therefore strictly forbidden and not to be tollerated on school grounds.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Antonio Bianchi

Chosen Job:
School Mentor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
As a kid, I was always very intrigued in the school and the people being involved in whatever had to do with school. The moment I became the correct age for finding a proper job, I already knew that I wanted to have a job revolving around and in the school so I decided to apply here. Due to my passion and ambition, I think that I have what it takes to become an employee at our High-School and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there and help the students of KaraKura. I consider myself ready to back up the school's staff team, and I would do anything to help improve it in any way possible.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over all the other applicants because: I personally think if I would look at myself, that I have a great interest in helping people and supporting them. I am very outgoing and I also wish to stay this way, on the other hand as I already mentioned I have Always had a huge passion about becoming an employee at our High-School and after all these years I haven't lost this same passion. At last but not least, I am a very positive human being and I try to stay this under any circumstances I put alot of dedication into my work and would do anything to reach the goal that I am wanting to reach.

This was my School Mentor Application, I thank you all dearly for taking the time out of your day to read it.

Last edited:

Wolfenrath

Level 84
Your application is exceptional. However, you cannot be a mentor seeing as the role is taken. After discussion with @Ehko, we have decided to give you a "coupon" for another role. DM either me (marc#1747) or Ehku (tiy#5938) with the role of your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread