Japanese

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
Bi

"When did I ever hurt you? Oh yea, I threw you off the stairs"
General Appearance

Appearance:
He would always wear a neat looking outfit, his hair always kind of messy, but still well put.

Personality:
His personality is normally goofy, nice person, though he can get out of hand in certain situations

Character Voice:

His voice is loud but smooth.

Clothes:

He wears his pants till his belly button, with a t-shirt and puffy coat tucked in his pants.

Hobbies:
-Eating
-Parkouring
-Reading

Skills:
-Parkouring
-Throwing people from the top of the stairs
-Being weird

Friends:

• Rocco Moretti
He is my most reliable and bestest of friends, he cares alot, but he is still a pain in the ass, we do alot of things together, and we will always be there for eachother.

• R. 'Valkyrie' D.
I don't know her for that long yet, but I know that our friendship will last forever, she is an amazing friend though she does steal my Nutella alot, I wish she would steal my virginity instead. I know that she thinks I'm weird, but I respect her for still hanging around with me.

• Jennie R. K.
Just like Valkyrie, I haven't known her for that long. We don't talk alot, and I kinda hate her for wanting to steal my duck, I lost my duck but I think she stole it. Anyway, she is a great friend nonetheless. She cares deeply for the friends she has and puts her friends first instead of herself.

List can still be updated anytime.

Backstory:
He grew up in a small, basically abandoned village, he still went to school but had to travel some time to get to school with the bus, when he grew independant he moved to Karakura, where he met alot of friends and a boyfriend who he broke up with, he now lives happily with his friends, mostly alone.

This rushed but it's ok

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread