players online

TYPO

BNOFI

Level 7
IGN: BNOFI

DATE:
25th of January 2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Im writing this in order to convey how i feel about the new rolling system and how incredibly stupid and ridiculous i think it is. Its a small change but it has a large effect on the large community of those who decide to Combat or Gang RolePlay. What has happened exactly is that the rolling system has changed from 18-49 year olds rolling 150 to just the 18 year olds being able to roll 150 and the 19-50 year olds are only able to roll 100 in which case is completely stupid considering your strength hits its complete prime at 25 years of age this is where you are your physical strongest and it works it way down from there. Like i said before its completely stupid to have an 18 year old have such physical power over a 19 year old, a +50 is incredibly stupid when comparing the two side by side as well as you being at your strongest at age 25, in my personal opinion a 30-38 year old could easily beat an 18 year old in a fight, so using this opinion im here to propose a new rolling system to replace the one that has been instituted considering this new one has recieved a lot of backlash from a lot of players.

For evidence to support my cause of 35 being the age cap for a roll of 150 is that is the age where most boxers or people who practision martial arts begin to retire or grow slow, and 25 being the strongest youll be in your life is to simply look it up, it should tell you, i did fact check myself by checking multiple websites and they all backed me up.

Person:
(0 - 14 year old) - /roll 75
(15-17 year old) - /roll 100
(18-35 year old) - /roll 150
(36-49 year old) - /roll 100
(50-75 year old) - /roll 50
(76-100+ year old) - /roll 10

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
Fully agree. Although I believe it may have been a mistake on the writer's behalf, it is quite unrealistic to have such a big difference between 18 year-olds and 19 year-olds

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
It's not definite, it's a rough draft. It hasn't been put into place yet and is likely to change.
As stated above, this is simply not an update and is a push for a Format. It’s considered a Rough Draft, and is likely to change. As of why it states the Combat Section is under development. For now you would still be sticking to the current rolling system until the Rule-Book updates

Users who are viewing this thread