mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted UglyGodz - Head Of Office (Head Receptionist) Application (RE-DO)

Quin

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
UglyGodz

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Head Of Office - Receptionist

How often do you log onto the server?: 5-6 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I was banned for RDM though it was just a massive group of people punching each other- Banned for RDM And I was also banned for Inappropriate IGN.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I recognise i will be fired though if i believe the statement isn't a good reason. I shall debate it

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.

Receptionist Job Duties:
  • Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
  • Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
  • Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
  • Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operations
  • Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
  • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

• Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
    Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: 10 years of roleplay experience- Though only two years was school roleplay!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have 10 years of roleplay experience, with a general mix of different types- Though i'm normally literate Medieval Roleplayer!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Being a Receptionist means i must have many abilities, from hard working to speaking skills. I must be able to openly speak to students around school and able to know my way around school!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Always give a kid a second chance. So i would warn them to not say that and apologise, if neither are done then further punishment, such as detention (Not given by me. But I will report it to Higher Staff~)

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: When doing work especially given by the ppincipal it must be done perfectly and quick. Be prideful that someone high has given you a job. Though the danger is high. I wouldn't question the Principal

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would say something up front to the employee, though i'd write down the date, the place, the person and what happened. Though in my attempt to stop the employee by doing anything worse. The notes would come in handy to prove my statement!

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Roy Snow
Chosen Job: Receptionist - Head Of Office

Motivation for Joining THS: Roy would like to join THS as he has always wanted to work with kids, though being a receptionist for 6 years now. He has got bored of the Office life and wants to move on to a more exciting school work life!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think i should be accepted as the receptionist as i have a very long history of roleplay, always active, always working even if a student and always trying to contribute to this community in some sort of way, even if it's as small as event building! Though many people say this i am one of few that is able to back my answers up!

This is a completely the same from my denied application- Though I'm just copying it as it was denied because of username problems!

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Before in the past you went through conflict, realizing what you did was very inappropriate. In spite of that, you got the job congratulations you got the job!

Make sure to PM me on the forums so you may receive your prefix.

Users who are viewing this thread