mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Uhm, I dont know what to do...

Cup1dMatch0

Level 0
Hi! Im new to this schoolrp server and I have no idea on how to do anything like access resouce packs, commands are confusing, How to change my grade, How to approve my character? Could someone help?

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
I would totally begin by using https://schoolrp.net/commands/ to figure out the basics. For me, the most important ones that you need to know are

/rpname which allows you to set your characters name.

/setdesc which can be used to set your characters description. Some things that you might include are height, build, etc. People can view this by right clicking your character.

/me is the most common command to be used on the server. A /me is used to describe what your character is doing. For example, /me walked to the other side of the room and sat down on the couch.

/it can be used to describe your surroundings. For example, /it The floorboards creaked below Blair as she tip-toed across the room.

Finally, this one is not as important but if you want to customize your RP experience a little a bit, try using /emotecolor and entering a hex code. When you now send your /me's or /its, your color code will be set to the emotecolor you have selected.

Welcome to the server and I hope this helps. It definitely took me a while myself to get used to the server but definitely read over the link I sent, etc.

Cup1dMatch0

Level 0
I would totally begin by using https://schoolrp.net/commands/ to figure out the basics. For me, the most important ones that you need to know are

/setdesc which can be used to set your characters description. Some things that you might include are height, build, etc. People can view this by right clicking your character.

/me is the most common command to be used on the server. A /me is used to describe what your character is doing. For example, /me walked to the other side of the room and sat down on the couch.

/it can be used to describe your surroundings. For example, /it The floorboards creaked below Blair as she tip-toed across the room.

Finally, this one is not as important but if you want to customize your RP experience a little a bit, try using /emotecolor and entering a hex code. When you now send your /me's or /its, your color code will be set to the emotecolor you have selected.

Welcome to the server and I hope this helps. It definitely took me a while myself to get used to the server but definitely read over the link I sent, etc.
Thank you for the quick reply! Ill defenitely check it out

Cup1dMatch0

Level 0

Do i need my character to get approved?

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
Do i need my character to get approved?
You do not. Read the rules and guidelines of course, but as for making an rpname, no. As long as its not inappropriate or inconsiderate. For example, my characters name is Blair Knox so I did /rpname Blair Knox

Cup1dMatch0

Level 0

Sorry for the constant questioning but am I able to change my grade from grade 7?

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
Sorry for the constant questioning but am I able to change my grade from grade 7?
The more time that you play SRP, the higher your grade gets. Do /grade to see how much longer til your next grade up. The highest you can get to without exams is grade 12

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
When in game and you're ever stuck with things like this feel free to also do /faq it will just link you do a load of useful information if you're ever stuck!

Welcome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread