mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

uhm, this is awkward but...

gothling <3

Level 0
can somebody pls remove the "maths-teacher" role from me lol and make it so that im only 16 idk what me a year or 2 ago was thinking, thanks.

Shizai

Level 143
You should use #role-and-rank-request on the discord. That's most likely the only way it will be changed unless you don't have access to the discord then I guess you could request it here on the forum somewhere of course given that you provide some screenshot proof and the correct information such as in-game name, would be nice if maybe you even gave a reason for your wanting of dismissal, I don't know if a post like this, in general, would be the right place to request a change but possibly. Remember since you were once an adult you can change your age back to whatever you'd like as long as it's realistic, you can either request to stay an adult with new and different age, through 20-110 or you may request to be back to any younger rank again through 13-18. I hope this helped you. Personally, I'd stay an adult, there's more freedom that comes with it since you wouldn't have much to do, but it does get boring to be an adult, so if you genuinely enjoyed and were into school things then it'd be nicer to rank back down to highschool since as adult you are not allowed onto the premises of highschool and unless specified otherwise, and there is lesser to do. Good luck with your decision.

IGN: (Minecraft In-Game Name)
What you Need (Role/Rank): (Explain what you want)
Evidence: (Provide a screenshot of your rank)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread