UhmMoe
Notable
IGN:
Applicant | UhmMoe
Butterolls & WishfulI

Timezone:
MST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I’m currently going into my second semester of school leading to my activity to be a little less than usual but I do believe I will still be a reliable builder. My activity since 2023 has been consistently logging on for at least 1 hour a day at the very least. My current activity for being online is MDT 3:00 PM -7:00 PM, Monday through Thursday (Excluding Wednesday); MDT 2:00 PM - 12:00 PM, Friday through Sunday. Things that restrict my activity are; School and extracurriculars, work, and mental health! Currently, I am a part of the SRP Event team and as for in-character factions, I am a part of KPD and College football. Through my three accounts, I attempt to be active on all three of them and give them all sorts of roleplay scenarios.

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
My discord is skm8747.

How long have you been building?:
I've been dedicated to honing my building skills for 9 years. My first overall step toward becoming a decent/good builder began in 2016 when I first adventured into Trial Minecraft with a group of friends on my original Xbox 360. Ever since then, I’ve been consistently trying my best to improve regardless of the platform. Until 2019 when I first got my current PC or more so was able to use it, I attempted to do freestyle builds and more futuristic builds as everyone once did. Quickly once I got involved in SRP I attempted to do a more modern build style. After a few years, I began to develop a more detailed style and attempted to incorporate the SRP build style along with it. During this period, I delved into experimenting with eye lines and perspective, as well as trying to discover ways to make both the environment and structures more immersive.

Recently I have been more focused on attempting to master organic structures, adding another layer to my repertoire. The dedication to improvement remains unwavering, with a continual commitment to perfection in both exterior and interior design.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
A few of my goals I plan to reach if I do manage to get on the build is to develop and improve my building skills in areas that I lack; More however I want to experience foreign settings and build foundations in areas that I am not used to, I see building as a forever skill and creating and crafting things that bring others joy is what I hope to see and experience; Working with new players in a future community (Build team) and communicating new ideas and oragnaizing plans for the server, meeting new communities and becoming friends/co-workers with the many personalities on the build team, participating in group builds and merging each other styles to create and find something truly unique in its own right is something that I will forever aspire to participate and see if I do get the chance to join the build team, I want to experience and include myself in into seeing other players perspectives on the server and builds is also another thing I aspire to indulge myself in, as simple as it seems ‘Team Work’ is the main thing I hope to take away from this.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
My strengths prominently lie in exterior design, architectural elements, and large-scale builds. I excel in incorporating intricate details into expansive creations, ensuring a blend of aesthetics and structural integrity. My passion lies in creating more large-scale projects as of recently making sure I can build the most, where attention to detail is paramount. As of late, I've extended my focus to include interior design and organic creations, recognizing the importance of a well-rounded skill set. Diving into more interior designs to make things more visually pleasing. Simultaneously, I've dedicated some time to mastering the art of organic builds, spanning from natural landscapes to detailed depictions of living entities.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:
Yes, I completely understand this, I honestly look forward to getting the chance to work with fellow members of the build team! Creating things with others is always a fun time and I would love to see how well we can blend each other's strengths and styles to make something amazing.

What type of style do your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I have a very colorful palette that can do a large range of builds but I normally tend to stick to Modernism, Japanese, Chinese, and Shanty/Slum-styled builds. I’ve been focusing more on the Japanese and Modern buildings as I find the style more useful, especially with how the server is advancing! Examples of this can be seen in the following question!

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
Builds pt1.

Users who are viewing this thread