What is your Minecraft username?: ultraviolencerp

How old are you?:
I am 15 going to be 16 very soon.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have no bans/warnings.

What Country are you from?:
I am from the U.S I'm MST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
__CryBabbbby__#7960 (Two Underscores before and after)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I completely understand that there are many important rules along with important documents which can be found on forums. I am continuously on the forums, so that I am up to date on updates and rules. I know and understand that it is up most important to read through all of the rules, and the COC guidelines.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand fully that my inactivity will take a toll and affect me because of my arrogance, I know this rule is very important and I'm glad that it is enforced. Since it is one of the most important rules of SRP ( SchoolRoleplay ). Teachers can and should be active everyday on SRP so that there is order, and that everything runs more smoothly.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I will make sure to stay on top of it every time I document all the activities that have taken place in my classroom.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active on the server, along with the forums. I sometimes read through others applications just for fun. I'm mainly active on the forums to stay up to date on the rules and updates that were to take place on the server. However I would become more active on forums to check to see if there were anymore rules or more added to the COC ( Code Of Conduct ).

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Hawaiian Language App ( Accepted )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ultraviolencerp-hawaiian-app.28660/

French Language App ( Accepted )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ultraviolencerp-french-app.28662/

Russian Language App ( Accepted )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_itsjustblythe_s-russian-application.21988/

Broken Textures ( Fixed )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/broken-textures.28466/

Broken Textures 2 ( Fixed )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/broken-textures-ultraviolencerp.28575/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I want to see students grow and progress in life. Instead of struggling and not having the correct motivation and then having financial struggles later on. I want the students to become more hardworking and grow more mentally and become a better person overall. I want to be able to go out in public and see my students become a very successful adult, even have a loving and caring family. I personally don't like the fact that people judge their students either on their grade or how much knowledge they may have. Every single individual that goes to school has many opportunities, if they are encouraged in the correct way. Instead of giving up on them like others would do after a certain period of time, I would try my very best to make sure my students get the correct amount of knowledge and education they need to become a very successful human being.

It is a Teacher's responsibility to make sure that every single student that I cross paths with becomes successful. Teacher's are a role model for younger students and the new generation in general. I feel as though this would make me grow in a better way in my roleplaying experience and as a person overall. I love being helpful, useful, and overall important to another person or in this case to many individuals.

The role I will be applying for is a Geography teacher. I love Geography, I have been good at understanding and explaining to other people. I have a younger brother OCLY ( Out Of Character ) He has started Middle school and they have been teaching him Geography. He has struggled with it when he was in 5th grade. I managed to help him fully understand it and he was able to pass the class.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have a great amount of experience in Roleplaying. I would do it majority of the time when I was younger in my spare or free time. I have roleplayed in many different genres for example Mythical, Medieval, School, or just a normal Life roleplay.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I have thoroughly read through the handbook making sure to understand it all completely before making my application. I fully understand and comprehend what is acceptable and what is not, like behaviors along with actions and words.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: The classroom logs consist of documents for the teacher to write down or document the classes they held that day. Classroom logs are helpful for the teacher and teaching assistant (If they have one with them currently) to keep track of how many classes they've held and how many more they need to have. The logs are also helpful to keep track on what other lessons they need to teach in the future. The logs don't just apply to teachers it applies to other staff. Logs show evidence of the teachers progress/work so that they get paid their proper amount.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: To start a school field trip you will first need to make a plan a week beforehand so that you are prepared for the events that are to happen. You will sit down with a TA (Teaching assistant if you have one) or by yourself, and make a thorough plan on the events that would occur and think about how it would benefit your students. After you have carefully made up a plan you would present it to the VP ( Vice Principal ) or the Principal either through DMS (ocly) or in character (icly). You would patiently await of their approval. You would then explain to the students a couple days beforehand on what day the field trip would take place and a list ( If needed depends on what kind of trip it is. ) of what they'll need to bring with them.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

There should be no eating or drinking during class as it may be very distracting to their fellow students and their Teacher( s ) or TA ( Teaching Assistant ).

2. Phone's are prohibited during class. The student will be given 3 warnings. One is a verbal warning. Second one they will be given detention. Third they will be sent to the VP's ( Vice Principal ) office as they will be punished accordingly by the VP. Your phone will also be taken away for the rest of the day and you can pick it up when school is over.

3. Profanity of any sort is strictly prohibited while on school grounds. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated, if seen by any staff member that student will be sent to the office immediately no ands, Ifs, or buts about it.

4. Show respect towards everyone inside of the school. Be respectful to any school staff you may cross paths with. As a teacher you need to show respect to your students and especially to another adult when speaking with them.

Refrain from speaking when the teacher or another student is speaking about school, the subject, or something else during any kind of situation.

6. If you need to get up from your seat for any kind of situation, for example if you need to go to the restroom please raise your hand and be patient until the teacher has told you can do so. Try to be as quick as possible so that you can get back to learning and wont get behind in class.

Please make sure to always have a pencil and or notebook at hand when coming to class. If you do not have either you will be provided with them by the teacher so that you will have no excuse to participate during class.

8. If you aren't understanding something during class please make sure to raise your hand and wait patiently for the teacher or TA to assist you, so that you are able to understand and wont fall behind during class.

9. Please make sure to clean up towards the end of class, make sure you don't leave anything in the classroom that may be personal like your cellphone or other items.

10. Do the best of your abilities. If you need help with anything, for example if you need help for something personal during class don't hesitate to ask. Just be patient with the teacher or other adult you are speaking to.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): The experiences I've had when playing SchoolRP have been good and bad. Its a thrilling experience and I've had loads of fun and made lots of friends along with learning a lot of things that I think are beneficial. I've had some good experiences Rping in other servers or with other people, But SchoolRP has been the most beneficial to me.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD Stands for 'Head of Department'. These people are to be considered highly skilled in teaching. They also oversee the lower graded/skilled teachers making sure they are understanding what to do and doing it properly as to not cause a disturbance within the school.

- QTLS: QTLS This stands for 'Qualified Teacher of Learning Skills'. These are certified skillful teachers of the subject they teach. They are able to teach a full class with little as no help at all.

- NQT: NQT Stands for 'Newly Qualified Teacher'. These people are new teachers, and are new to teaching. They may seek advice from time to time from HD ( Head of Department ) as they will be watched closely by them to make sure they are doing their job correctly.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game ( icly ) are fairly similar to teachers out-of-game ( ocly ). Teachers plan their lessons beforehand along with preparing their work spaces. Teachers wait patiently for their students to enter class, before they begin their lesson. By the end of the day that's when they grade their students work and make sure they understand and did it correctly. When teachers are on their break they can either plan out their next lesson or grading their students work. Teachers can also be interacting with other teachers or another staff member, having small conversations like how their classes went or how their day has been. They teach basic but needed subjects such as English, Maths, Science, History, and elective subjects. These include Art, Technology, Geography, and Theatre. Teachers are only supposed to teach one subject, however there can be some exceptions some teachers can either help out if one teacher is out for some kind of holiday or are taking a little break due to personal things happening in their lives. Teachers are usually underpaid and gradually get more pay depending on how long they work or how good their classes were. In-game ( icly ) teachers are paid depending on how many classes they teach and log, 300k being the usual pay for 15 classes and 50k extra for 5 more classes they teach.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: SchoolRP wouldn't be SchoolRP without teachers. Teachers are needed for many different reasons. For example they are needed to teach their students so that they can learn and progress more and don't end up with financial problems. Teachers serve as role models for their students and other people. They are the primary decision makers, they get to decide if their student passes their class or if they failed it.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Teachers along staff members follow the MoSCoW - "Must have, Could have, and Should have" system when they are working.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Kalani Kekoa is a 5'6 black female. She would have a faint French accent. She has black hair that would fade to white at the tips. She would have very bright blue eyes. She would also have black Hawaiian tattoos on both of her arms. She is a very kind yet fierce individual. She will defend her own opinions, she shows respect to everyone that crosses paths with her. If someone were to disrespect her, she will still show respect towards them unless they get more aggressive. She will defend herself or another individual if someone cant be kind and respectful to their elderly or get some attitude for no reason and mistreats that person. She comes from a half Hawaiian and half French family, so she's always been a very open minded person. She loves meeting new people. Kalani is a very understanding person and can make the right judgment when put under stress. Her outlook on her students is understanding, respectful, caring. She knows and understands that her students may potentially be going through a lot during school or with their at home lives, that's why she strives to make a warm and welcoming space that her students can enter to learn and not stress about things that may be going on. She wants to make sure every single student that may enter her class can pass it, she will try her hardest for everyone of them. She will show respect to her fellow Teachers and Staff Members, as she would with anyone else. She strife's to be like the successful Teachers that are currently still employed in the school or the ones that have sadly retired. Kalani is a kind yet fierce person. She is very understanding whenever she speaks with someone, for example if someone were to give her attitude she would still be kind and respectful because she doesn't know what that individual may be going through, so that's why she'd be as kind and respectful as possible.
She wants to impact the school in the best way possible she wants to show students that there's no need to be nervous when they start high school, and that they don't need to be nervous or anxious around her during and after class. Kalani wants to become very successful but also make sure others around her will become successful as well.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I make sure that there are no other students around that they could possibly harm or cause any disruptions to. I then proceed to make sure we are around some kind of CCTV but if we aren't I would ask them to stop as their first warning for verbally disrupting what I may have been doing. If they continue to do this I will give them detention straight away and make sure that they get to the room where they will be held in detention safely. If they still continue to use that hurtful and disgusting language I would send them to the VP's ( vice principals ) office so that they would deal with the group of students accordingly.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would patiently wait until they have settled down before speaking. I would then give them all a warning that if they don't stop and continue acting immature they would all be getting detention after school, or if they were to cause anymore disruptions that it affects another class or something else along those lines they'd be sent to the VP's ( vice principals ) office to receive a punishment.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
I would be calm and respectful. I would be quiet as the other staff members or teachers in the room could be doing something very important and I wouldn't want to disturb them. I would start on my own work as in grading my students papers or planning for my next class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me - &9&oShe would place her right hand onto her right hip before carefully inspecting the classroom. She would furrow her eyebrows as she would take her hand off her hip before slowly walking over to the group of students. She would have a slight annoyed look on her face as she would rub her temples gently. Her face would change to a blank expression before waving to the students, dismissing them.

/me - &9&oShe would be holding a pile of notebooks as her TA ( teaching assistant ) would have a group of pencils. They would both be wait patiently for their students to stand in a straight line directly in-front of the teacher. She would gently place a notebook into each of her students hands, as she would watch the rest of them take a pencil from the TA.

/me - &9&oShe would crouch down and get onto one knee before inspecting the bruise on the male/females knee. She would gently press her finger on the bruise looking up at the individual. She would then stand up with a worried and concerned look on her face as she would gently cross her arms over her chest.

/me - &9&oShe would walk towards the group of working students with a gentle smile upon her face. She would then stop in her tracks as her face would show a bit of confusion to see a young student struggling, she would then walk over to them and pat them on a shoulder with that face of confusion fading away and that warm and gentle smile appearing on her face again.

/me - &9&oShe would glance over her shoulder before a worried expression would appear across her face. She would hastily run over to the group of students pulling the male off the other male. She would then stand in between the two making her body a shield for the beaten and bruised male. She would then look up at the white male in the eyes with an angered expression as she would sigh deeply before speaking

Backstory

Kalena Kekoa was born February 18th 1993.

Kalena was born in Hawaii with her 3 younger siblings, her 2 sisters and brother. Her parents were very kind not just to their kids but to everyone around them. Kalena’s Father was a Geography teacher and her mother was a Criminal lawyer. Kalena's mother and father gave Kalena and her siblings all the love and affection, her father spent a lot of his time just hanging out with Kalena and her younger siblings. Her mother was just too tired but she tried her best to be there and give them love and attention.

When Kalena was old enough she started elementary school, her father luckily worked at that school at the time. So Kalena spent a lot of time with her dad. They had lunch together and since she was very introvert she would spend time helping her father prepare classes and lessons during recess.

As Kalena got older and began High School, she grew out of her cocoon and made friends. She enjoyed helping out teachers so in her spare time she'd help other teachers out of kindness that's when she realized that she wanted to teach younger people or students, to become a better version of themselves.

When Kalena got into a University she majored in teaching and Aced it. She was very kind to everyone around her and helped her fellow students and teachers with the subject or just planning things. After Kalena graduated she went back home to her family so she can get a better job and find her own place to live in time.

One day her father got a job opening in Japan so Kalena and her family packed up and moved over there. Kalena managed to make friends still and graduated with perfect grades and a great reputation. As Kalena got older she was a teaching assistant for a different school in Japan. She wanted to be more than that, and so she aspired to be an amazing teacher. She loved learning about the body and what it can do, and she wants students to be fit and ready for the world and have more confidence in themselves.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kalena A. Kekoa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Kalena, 'Miss .K'

Preferred Name:
Miss .K

Religious Denomination:
I have no religion.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality: Hawaiian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 Years of teaching experience.

Working Experience (# of years):
3.5 Years of working experience.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree In Geography.

Year of Graduation: 2002

Major(s):
Geography, English, Mathematics

Minors:
Art and Drama/Theatre

Native Languages: Hawaiian and French

Other Languages:
Japanese and English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Geography

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): I do not have any additional notes at the moment.

Do you have any questions?:
I do not have any questions at this time.

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
APPROVED

-ˏˋ Congratulations! ˊˎ-

- Outstanding application - I can see you put a lot of detail into it, good job!
- To further your career as a teacher, please ensure you've joined this Discord-Server.
- After you've done the step listed above, please shoot me a direct message at; Knot#6368 to get you set up with your new role!

Users who are viewing this thread