CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
IGN: ToughGangster
DATE: 6/26/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:v
Many fishing rods after many fishing rods break everyday.
Maybe fishing rods and fishing does not benefit the player base as much.
Why am I making this suggestion. well let me explain.
This suggestion was made because fishing rods break too many times a day.
I go through at least 8 fishing rods a day sometimes even more. It gets really deep.
Sometimes I don't make enough money because after 2 times of getting a full inventory of fish it breaks.
,and sometimes I only make barely 2k yen. It screws up the profits. new players have a hard time making money
,so I was thinking about buffing fishing just a tad bit more by making rods stronger or making them Unbreakable.
It will really have benefits. If we have fishing rods buffed then new players will have a easier time making money.
Then again if fishing rods were cheaper then it would really help the community. If rods are unbreakable it should be more expensive.
same if it was stronger. We need to either make rods cheaper ,or make them stronger and more expensive.
What will making fishing rods buffed stronger or cheaper do?
If we add Cheaper rods it will stay the same but just like 1k cheaper.
If we have cheaper rods it will stay the same but it will allow for more profits for new players.
what will making Unbreakable Fishing rods do? it will be more expensive like about 15k for
1 fishing rod and it will be unbreakable. What will having stronger rods do?
it will still break but it will be 4 times stronger and about 2 times expensive.
But then again we could add a unbreakable fishing rod for people with 100 fishing level to make it harder to carry

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
its tiring to get barely any profits when a fishing rod breaks so quickly.
The benefits of the fishing rod being buffed will be pretty good.
players will have more access to cars after they spend days of fishing.
the streets will not be empty. cars and streets will be more filled
and more people will have access to weapons
after days or weeks of work without having a fishing rod break.
at least make it easier for cars to be accessed because its a high school roleplay server.
even though not many would have a car in high school. Some people work for it in real life
and it takes months or years. 3 months of work in real life is equal to 12 months of work in character time.
a few weeks is equal to a few months in character. Timing in the in character universe should be
able to have a advantage of making more yen faster than in real life.
thank you so much. I really worked hard on this suggestion.
I would love to see a response on this suggestion. I don't care if its denied
or accepted ,as long as I did good enough to get this through your head that you know.
fishing should really be buffed.

Defining the average salary
Defining the Average Salary in Japan
The average monthly salary in Japan in 2023 is around 515,000 JPY (Japanese yen) or $3,962 in US dollars.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I think adding different fishing rods with different durabilities and corresponding prices (that don’t cause you to lose money buying the rod if you don’t make enough fish) is a good idea :)

+1 for my fish enthusiasts

Novuscraft

Level 8
I kinda suggested this… and it was accepted
+1 to the max

EnderBubs

Level 58
+1

As infi said, I think adding different fishing rods with different durability and such is a good concept. I do hate how easily the fishing rod breaks, especially if you’re grinding the fishing attribute it can get annoying no doubt. So I think this is a cool idea!

Jenny

Level 4
NepNeppu
NepNeppu
Omega
+1
PLEASE I LOVE FISHING! I'm done running back and forth buying new fishing rods

+1
I do think that the profit margins to fishing rods are low and it’s very hard for new players to earn money, especially for those who can’t commit to an ic job and don’t want to scam

CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
its really hard to get a job on this server ,so i kind of fish, and sell things on auction. grinding fishing attributes is painful when you have a weak rod like the ones they sell currently.

Nattyloo06

Level 13
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
+1 I've stopped fishing recently realizing it's not even making me much, which is a shame with all the work put into the recent fishing update. Having stronger fishing rods would be so great, I'd definitly be at the pond and pier more often.

Users who are viewing this thread