Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
IGN: SCP_662
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Ballistic Face Mask "UwU Headbutt"
EVIDENCE: 1643606251016.png
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Tippie_ took away my mask for (to me) no reason at all, not explaining further than the image attached below:1643606376873.png
I scoured the rules 3+ times yesterday and all the animalrp rules, and any other SRP rules i could find, and was ignored by staff or told i will not get it back, maria told me this for no reason at all when i tried discussing it

1643606527264.png
as well as this
1643606545963.png
which isn't valid at all as that is not in any rules, and if this was to be consistent, why can animals have anything like for example: vehicles, weapons, phones, flags, toys, or literally anything you would not see on an animal? Prior to this, I've had other ballistic masks in my inventory for days on end, and was not told off.

furthermore, the rules state these quoted following:
"1. All normal rules apply to animals that apply to humans, no failrp, no erp, no mingegrabbing etc.
2. No going onto school grounds under any circumstances.
3. Do not abuse animal roles to sneak into places, use gadgets or anything else.
4. Animals have to be realistic, no weird names, animal apartments or having humans ride on you as it's unrealistic.
5. No cheating whatsoever, some animals can fly, but abide by specific rules to the animal.
6. You must stay disguised, you can't be a player-size model."

rule 4 is the closest thing to this rule, but is so broad that literally any item could be considered "unrealistic"
I believe that having a ballistic mask taken away for being unrealistic, is completely unfair that it happened to only me, and that everything else dubbed "unrealistic" gets fully ignored.
the situation feels so petty because of how inconsistent it is enforced, also with my DMs being ignored for over a full day when they were online for many hours, not even a reply of any sort, and the item not being used for rp just as a collectable really rubs salt in the wound

from this all, I would like either the mask returned to me, or Chained_ whom I purchased the copy from.
or
for the rules to have things explicitly stated because rules this broad cause issues like this and I do not want others to deal with this like I am.

If any staff have an issue with this, I would like a DM about it since this situation feels 100% unjust, unfair, and biased Reapz#2242
(all edits have been for grammar/spelling mistakes)

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Reviewed
Mask will be returned to Chained_, please note that deals are meant to stay IC and IC only, a bird buying a mask is FailRP.

Users who are viewing this thread