mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Unfavourite's Librarian Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jexiis

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
unfavourite.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Librarian.

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day for about 4+ hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I don't talk often.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned August 5th for betrayal, but unbanned the next day.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I am positive I will be on every day, unless something comes up.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I am fully aware that I can be ICly fired for my actions.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: To be a Librarian, I would have to know the school like the back of my hand, answer any questions given from students in need, give a fair place for the students to do their homework, study, or just to read a book for enjoyment, and check out books for the students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I have, if being a teacher and having this type of responsibility counts, I think from my past experience I have learned a lot.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In general, I roleplay daily. I attend many classes during school, and I take part in the rolplay events. I also roleplay with my friends.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I am familiar with my job. We have multiple libraries that I would visit for school purposes.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: If a student starts this, Ms. Toca would ask them politley to quit, then if they act up, she would warn them about what they did, then put them in a short detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Since Ms. Toca is a calm person, she would stay relaxed and do what she was asked properly with her best work.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Before doing anything about this situation, Ms. Toca likes to know the full story about what is going on. After a while she would report this person.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Alexis Toca
Chosen Job: Librarian.

Motivation for Joining YHS: While I was growing up, I adored this school, and everyone in it. Especially the old librarian. The old librarian has always been my best friend. As a child I always dreamed of being just like her, she was intelligent, book smart, and always knew what she was doing. Now that I am an adult looking for a job, I still want to be like her, a librarian at her favourite school. Going back to this school and working as a librarian would become a dream come true for me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: From the past applications, I saw people copying others applications, which means they are not putting effort into this app. I have put a lot of effort into this application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread