mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Unfavourite's Library Assistant Application.

Jexiis

Level 0
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
unfavourite.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: I only recently got back onto the server, When I am on, I am on for around 3 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I do not recall being banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes. I will make sure I will be on as much as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I am fully aware that I can lose my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Librarian assistants are meant to be around to help with what is needed around the library, such as finding books, checking in and out books forthe students, helping the Librarian with anything necessary.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes! I have previously been given the lbrarian and once was a Biology teacher.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well, I've been on this server for quite a long time, so I do roleplay with my friends, and I love making new friends to roleplay with.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, my job is to help all around the library, by helping check in and out books, help children find books, organize, and overall being helpful in most ways needed. Plus, I have been in this job before so I am clearly familiar with it.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will kindly let them now that their behavior isn't polite, and they shoul be more appreciative to the employees. If it goes any further, it may get reported.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I try and stay as calm as i can, and try my absolute bestto do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would either ignore the problem, or report to the principal, depending on how bad the situation is.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Deaja Stone

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I would love to be a part of the community again, to help it expand, like it deserves.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because I, am a mature player. And I am sure there are plenty of good, mature roleplayers on this server, but I have experience with this type of job.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
[IC]

This app has minor grammar errors, nothing severe. You have good role-play experience and since you were once a Librarian, you understand the lore.
[OOC]

Congratulations, this message is to certify that i have examined your application as 'Library Assistant' and believe you to be perfect for the position, Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your services. I await you acceptance.

Regards,

Saic Polsk
Senior Vice Principal of Taketatsu Highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread