mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Unformatted posts

mace_in

Level 19
I have been seeing a lot of unformatted posts lately. I am not staff, and I am not trying to act like one, but I do know that if you do not format them, they will get deleted or denied. Example:

Hello, I was banned 2day because I don't know why. Please unban me. I did nothing. All I had was full diamond armor, a diamond sword and a stack of 64 of golden apples. Please unban me! What did I do!

Thanks,
[player name here]

Ok, so first off, how did this example person get all that stuff. Where did he/she get it from? You can't break blocks, so how did they get it without mining? Did they hack? The possibilities are very great and big. Please format your posts because it just makes it harder for the owner to go in and type: Denied. No format.
You are just wasting the staff's time and they probably don't like it. Then sometimes they type more. That way, you are just plain-out wasting time. I recommend you format your posts so that they will be accepted. The owner, @TheDuckster has been very busy due to the fact that the co-owner left. Since then, there have been a very small amount of staff, also due to the fact that teachers are resigning. The people who constantly find themselves bored on schoolRP should probably apply for teacher. Recently, @TheDuckster has put out a parent/grown-up application. You can also apply to have a son/daughter. I highly recommend that some of the least active players do so, that way we can have a little more staff on.

Your guys' friend,
mace_in

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
I have been seeing alot of forum spamming from this one particular user lately, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just giving you a heads up, for that I do know that you will get alot of hate. For example:

"Please unban me, I miss my girlfriend in game. I miss the server. Please unban me!"
" I hope ducks will unban me soon, I miss the server"
"Please, I miss the server, unban me please!"

Okay, so first off, why is this person spamming the forums? Do we really need all your notifications? Do they have an objective? Do they even know what they're doing? Even with all the hate? We will never know, other than all the warnings everyone has given this one person.
Please stop spamming the forums with your unnecessary posts.you are just wasting everyone's time, and they most certainly will be annoyed. I reccommend you stop posting every five seconds so that way people will start to think about your oppinions. Everyone logs onto the forums to see their notifications and what everyone has been up to, (at least that's in my opinion). The people who are constantly telling this person to stop give up because this person won't actually stop. I highly reccommend that you put the post in the correct area so that people can easily browse past and not even care about the post you made.

Your salty friend,
Maddie.

(Please take no notice of this post, yes I went out of my own way to make this so that I could inform this 'user' *cough cough* mace_in *cough cough* about the forum spamming he's been doing. Please stop forum spamming. I am also joking so please no hate!)

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Allll I has wais DIaomind argor and Diaomind Sworgd Pelde unoban me!

Thanks.
DonaldTrumpsMum XX

mace_in

Level 19
Allll I has wais DIaomind argor and Diaomind Sworgd Pelde unoban me!

Thanks.
DonaldTrumpsMum XX
Agreed for sure. Boys, this is not an influence, just go to use the restroom, not play in it.
I have been seeing alot of forum spamming from this one particular user lately, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just giving you a heads up, for that I do know that you will get alot of hate. For example:

"Please unban me, I miss my girlfriend in game. I miss the server. Please unban me!"
" I hope ducks will unban me soon, I miss the server"
"Please, I miss the server, unban me please!"

Okay, so first off, why is this person spamming the forums? Do we really need all your notifications? Do they have an objective? Do they even know what they're doing? Even with all the hate? We will never know, other than all the warnings everyone has given this one person.
Please stop spamming the forums with your unnecessary posts.you are just wasting everyone's time, and they most certainly will be annoyed. I reccommend you stop posting every five seconds so that way people will start to think about your oppinions. Everyone logs onto the forums to see their notifications and what everyone has been up to, (at least that's in my opinion). The people who are constantly telling this person to stop give up because this person won't actually stop. I highly reccommend that you put the post in the correct area so that people can easily browse past and not even care about the post you made.

Your salty friend,
Maddie.

(Please take no notice of this post, yes I went out of my own way to make this so that I could inform this 'user' *cough cough* mace_in *cough cough* about the forum spamming he's been doing. Please stop forum spamming.)
Ok, yes I will, I will stop saying unban me and all that stuff. I am sorry, and I bet my "girl friend" hates me now that I'm never on, which is not my fault. Also, if I put it in the right area(ban appeals...?) it will most likely go bye-bye(removed). Thanks anyway. Bye.
P.S. The objective is to stop unformatted posts with this post. It makes @TheDuckster's life very hard with these. He has to go in and type all this stuff. So I hope peple start formatting.
Sorry, I seem like a bitch in this post.
it is fine. I get that kind of stuff a lot and I am decently mature. Don't worry about being a bitch. It is fine. I've Been called the n word before and I'm not even 1/8 black.

Last edited:

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
Agreed for sure. Boys, this is not an influence, just go to use the restroom, not play in it.

Ok, yes I will, I will stop saying unban me and all that stuff. I am sorry, and I bet my "girl friend" hates me now that I'm never on, which is not my fault. Also, if I put it in the right area(ban appeals...?) it will most likely go bye-bye(removed). Thanks anyway. Bye.
Sorry, I seem like a bitch in this post.

amamyo

Level 62
al I hed waz sum firwuks an teentee an i onlee blow up the skool becuz i hate skool su i waz jost rol play tha i hate skool whut ded i doo?

mace_in

Level 19
Inbin mu Mista Dachta, I dint duh amyting. I swehr! I jus hav cweative shtuff. I di hac two get itt. Whad dit eye du?

Lol this one is not spelled correctly on purpose it is just supposed to be a joke, so don't give me bad spelling pleaseeeee. <3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread