UniqueSun - Suggestion

PinkSugar

Level 15
sxcklysweet
sxcklysweet
Notable+
IGN: UniqueSun

Date: 7/19/2020

What you need to suggest or mention: I'm not sure if this has been a suggestion in the past but I feel like there should be a car dealer type shop built where people can go buy a car by right-clicking an NPC and it opens up a menu where you can buy basic cars. Of course, all cars would have their own expenses but to keep this from ruining the point in buying a custom vehicle this would work by keeping it to where there's only basic cars in this car dealing shop and custom vehicle is for exotic colors, more unique/rare types of cars, and designs/patterns/quotes/and more. By having a Car Dealing Shop I believe people will be happier because at least they can get some type of car. Maybe it's not the car they specifically wanted but it's still a fast and easy way to travel. It would also be cool if the shop had displays of different cars you could buy just to add a little bit more 'fancy' to it. This will benefit SRP because some players just don't have the money in real life to afford a car in game.

[Images if Any]
None​

PinkSugar

Level 15
sxcklysweet
sxcklysweet
Notable+
Here!

Someones already pretty much suggested this.
I don’t think it’s the same as what I’m suggesting because theirs is more of a repair shop idea and mine is more of a place where you can buy cars but I see your point.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- This is already something that has been suggested multiple times however enough separate vehicles dedicated for this have not been sorted yet. Various people are having their custom items / vehicles prioritised first.

- Once this is changed you'll see an announcement go up in regards to this.

Users who are viewing this thread