Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I'm applying for my Unkisss Account.
ALTS: KLOPEROP - TOXICDRIP

Discord Name & Tag:
! Toxic#7696

Previous bans:
I was getting to places that you couldn't reach, so Loooper suspended me for a week for "cosmetic abuse." This was the only suspension I can recall having.

But I've learned from my errors, and I won't make the same mistakes again.
This was around early 2020.

Describe your activity on the server:
I give myself a solid 8 out of 10. I consider myself to be rather active on the server. I'll go into more detail about what I do:

Since I have two months off, I plan to be a little more active. I can use the computer until 1:30 in the morning, and I attempt to maintain a regular sleeping schedule because I've had trouble doing so in the past.
Thus I want to keep it fixed since I'm proud of myself for being able to do so.
Regarding school, I'll be a little less active because I go to bed at around 11 PM, which is still quite late for getting up at 6:30 AM for school.
I arrive to my house at 17:00.

Which timezone are you in?
CEST - Belgium.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted:

DUTCH LANGUAGE: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language.30859/
LATIN LANGUAGE: https://schoolrp.net/threads/unkissss-language-app.50230/

These are my only applications, I have no denied ones.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always been a part of various gangs on the server for the past roughly two years, which has gotten quite dull because I am bored in my leisure time. I did spend lots of time RPing as an Adult which I eventually got bored of. I therefore desired to participate in something more active. I frequently stroll around SRP and observe KPD pursuing suspects, cooperating with one another, and policing the area. I made the decision to submit an application because I have always imagined how much fun it must be to work for the KPD.
I am familiar with the gangrp guidelines, how combat RP operates, and how the KPD does its duties. I've always thought it would be nice to be a part of the KPD, but I never applied since I didn't think I had a chance. However, now as I see more members of the gangrp community getting recruited, I decided it could be worth a try to join them.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police officers regularly have to perform numerous tasks and obligations. Even if it's just waiting at the reception or sometimes even just waiting for something to happen, maintaining a crowded city requires intense focus, so you have to be available at all times.

Many people witness police officers patrolling on a daily basis. This enables officers to be aware of particular urban locations that can occasionally be more dangerous than others. Crime can occur everywhere, and the majority of the time it goes unreported. Under no circumstances should you leave the station alone while on patrol; always go with someone. As I previously indicated, crime may occur everywhere, and once you leave the station, you never know what kinds of situations you might find yourself in.

All of these, including arrests, detentions, and fines, are related to one another in some way; one influences the other. If someone is being fined for any reason, they HAVE to pay up front. Of course, it's nice if they pay! They carry on with their day as you continue with your work. The person will be handcuffed, arrested, and forced to serve time with community service if they refuse to pay.
--
These few things are, in my opinion, the "basics" of being an officer and are what you should actually anticipate when starting this position. But there is much more to becoming an officer than that. Inmate care, manhunts, community service, reports, restraining orders, raids, CCTV, desk work, training, investigations, and no doubt many more jobs go unnoticed by the general public.

I may not know much, But I'm really down to learn MUCH more about this.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Due to the popularity of gangRP on the server and the need for officers to maintain a realistic roleplay, officers are crucial to the SRP community. As a gangster, I've seen that the only time it's enjoyable is when you're being pursued by police and staging major incidents that test the policemen. Not only that, but it also serves to create a scene and provide security for those who find themselves the target of criminal pursuit and in danger of death or serious injury.
Making it more exciting and action-packed by giving the server laws and means to bring criminals to justice through the ability to arrest them and support legal proceedings.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware of that and respect it.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I'll do my best as I don't really have a different job on SRP.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I do!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Takahiro Ishikawa

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/him - Male.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Criminology, and Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I know Swedish, and Latin besides Japanese.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Takahiro would look like a man with naturally blonde hair and a tiny beard peeking out from behind his flawlessly chiseled jawline. He would be tall at 6.0 feet, with a smooth face that complemented his ocean-blue eyes, and his voice would be rich and manly with a faint swedish accent. His demeanor is often extremely "laid-back," but that might alter when things started to get interesting. Nevertheless, Takahiro still finds humor amusing, and he frequently smiled.

This is Takahiro in his normal habitat.
Wearing some 'baggy clothing' along with fancy sunglasses that suit him perfectly, he thought so.

- - -
2022-06-30_01.17.05.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professional:
While Takahiro enjoys being a casual person, when the time comes for him to go serious about his work, he won't hesitate. He is a man who can swiftly switch up from 100-0.

Casual:
Takahiro is a cheerful person. He doesn't want to put others down and likes to assume that his attitude motivates others. He's the kind of person that can take a joke and return it, and he doesn't mind joking around with others.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Great.
Since his days in high school, Takahiro has loved having individuals he can work with. He enjoys working with individuals because it allows him to take what is good about them and apply it to himself, therefore improving himself. He enjoys working in teams and is a natural at it. But Takahiro believes he can get along well with his coworkers.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Takahiro considers himself to be a follower in this situation since He doesn't want to be responsible for taking on too many leadership responsibilities.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Takahiro Ishikawa was a Swedish male born in Visby to the Ishikawa family. Growing up in a wealthy household, Takahiro would experience a lot of things many others can't. This started from expensive vacations where he witnessed many uncommon animal species, scientific occurrences and other interesting finds. Takahiro would gain an interest in the laws from a very young age. Often times he would read books of the law, while studying books like "LLM", which stands for 'Master of Laws'. using his vast library of books and searching the web. He wanted to become something like an "Police man"! it was his child-dream. In his teenage life, he had chosen the career path of an 'Officer' His dream was to teach the bad, good. as it fit his interest perfectly. Through-out his later high-school years he would continue to study the subjects in 'Law studies'. He had also developed a strong interest in athletics, spending a lot of time working out, and training. This was fueled by many different interests that he had gained in sports. By the time he had gotten into a college, choosing the Criminal Justice as a Law Enforcement Degree with a minor in Biology he had been top of the class. Alike his years in high-school, he would continue with an interest in athletics as well, as he had loved basketball and baseball. As years went by, he would graduate with a Master's Degree and continue to pursue his dream, working as an police officer few years and continuing his studies. He had kept gaining more and more experience, learning more about his job position, and his career choice in attempt to enter the job as an experienced individual. Currently, he is applying to be a Police officer in Karakura.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No. Due to the fact that they are prohibited in Karakura, pocket knives cannot be legally owned there. You will be put in jail for Possession of Minor Illegal Weaponry and have to post a 150k Yen bond if you are found in possession of this item.
[I believe . . ]

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Thanks to my research, I have found out that:
- Birth Control
- Surgical Mask
- Band-aid
- Lactulose
- Cough Syrup
Do not require a prescription.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first beg them to cease, and if they persisted, I would radio an authority figure or investigator for assistance. After that is finished, I would, if at all possible, take them away from the prisoner to keep them both safe and make sure that my colleague employee isn't placing themselves in danger by being around a criminal.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I'll take my taser out of its sheath if I witness a coworker being attacked, and I'll try to diffuse the situation as much as I can. I'll make sure my coworker is okay and deal with the attacker once I'm able to break it up and pin the attacker up against the wall. If it's a group, I'll make a backup call before carrying out the original plan.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
It is obvious that the coworker should be arrested after gathering the necessary proof. I would call officers over or later report the evidence to a higher authority if the scenario was difficult, such as when there were more members there for me to take down.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Given that bribery is a punishable act, I would fine the perpetrator. If the person in question declined to accept the payment, they would be arrested and forced to perform community service until their sentence was completed.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread