mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Unresolved glitches since I joined the server

Vigilance

Level 1
When I first joined the server on my alt (ViggieSkittles) I spawned in a different location than spawn, and I had no food items in my inventory. I can confirm that I had not been on the server before then so I'm not sure what happened. But recently I discovered a couple more issues. For one, I "do not have permission" to use /bal, which works fine on my main account (ViggieSkittles2). I'm not sure if my lack of /bal permission comes from the same glitch I experienced when I joined the server for the first time or not, but it's an issue nonetheless. Next: When the RPMoney checks come every 30 minutes I only recieve $100. I am a Grade 12 rank and I should be receiving $325. I'm not sure if the incorrect payments come from the original glitch when I joined, or if it is because I was only a Freshman (Grade 7) when I purchased the Fundraiser++ rank. I hope the two latter glitches can be resolved. (The lack of food when I joined is no big deal, I have /feed now). Edit: To add, I also lack permission to /spawn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread