mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

UnseasonMuggleRP Hospital (Psychiatrist ) Internship

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name)
: UnseasonMugglerp

Time spent on SchoolRP: Daily, at least every day, or weekly

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: My time on SRP is usually spent spending time with friends, family, and my character's fiance. Going on little adventures, dealing with the daily family drama, and going to school so my character can get a good education, degree, and lifestyle. My character is also part of the College swim team and manager/ member of the speculation club.

Which time zone are you in? EST

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Full Name:
Ace "Acie" Hamilton O'Sullivan

Characters Age: 22 yrs old

Characters' Current Medical Knowledge: My character's current medical knowledge is pretty general. His knowledge has currently enhanced through the medical and science classes Karakura college offers and he is taking his time studying and ensuring he is learning and doing well on tests. His medical knowledge is pretty well but his interest in the field of psychology and psychiatry is advanced as his desired future position is to work in psychiatry and the ems medical field. He desires to intern under either EMS workers or a psychiatrist to foreshadow and understand the field better and to eventually have the chance after graduating with his PhD to focus on mental health

Characters IC Phone Number: 030-913-5811

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required): Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?: No

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?: No

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord): Yes

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 230
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
REVIEWED
We appreciate your interest in the internships, however, they are no longer being handled in this subforums. You can find the new application form here.

NOTES:
DM me - alex!#4532 - if you have any questions regarding this change.

Users who are viewing this thread