mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Untitled

Fire_

Level 13
You all gay, Miller Industries is for straight people like Jake, BUT THE GODS LIKE ME OWN ALL DEM SHOPS IN EM

Fire_

Level 13
Hello, players of SchoolRP. I wanted to quickly update you on what is happening to me and Miller Industries at its current status. There have been a lot of rumors and things going around recently saying things like "Kadatchi no longer owns Miller Industries", "Can I apply/buy Miller Industries", and "Miller Industries is dead." I am going to clear all of this up to you in as short of a summary as I possibly can. So first up, do I still own Miller Industries? YES. I still do and always will own Miller Industries. I paid $60 and 3 million yen for it. If Ducks were to take it away (which he does have the power to do), then that would be considered illegal in America. By law, if I buy something (Miller Industries) with my money, I am to be given the product I have bought. You don't just buy a pair of $100 shoes, and then the seller asks for it back after 2 months. Now that that is out of the way, let us get into some other issues. Is Miller Industries dead? Yes, yes it is. But this is half my fault and half is not my fault. Half is my fault for choosing such a poor location I did, however, try with various efforts to move the location of the building (With the help of a few individuals who will not be named), and to edit the entirety of the way Miller Industries looks and works. I tried to turn it into a hotel which I thought a lot of players would truly love the idea of since I have seen requests for one for a long time from a few players. Miller Industries is dead, but it's not gone, at least not forever. I am simply taking a massive break from the whole thing as it sits there waiting for a return in time that may or may not happen. The reason I could not edit Miller Industries and try to get it going again is that whenever I tried asking to edit it, duckings would usually say something along the lines of "Let it die". Due to where Miller Industries is, not many people know where it is located, and due to the lack of support from Ducks, it simply died out because nothing was simply being done. I know a lot of players heard me looking for a new owner, but I have made the final decision to not look for a new owner. Miller Industries is like my child, and I will always be there for it. The only reason I was looking for a new owner, is because I was hit with a sudden wave of depression due to the lack of support, and activity of the place. I was panicking and didn't know what to do, simply because I have always been there for Miller Industries. It's my best work. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to me with panic attacks, and depression of your most beloved thing you work so hard for being ripped away from you with no choice. Am I complaining in this article? No. Am I Attacking Ducks or any other staff members in this article? No. I am simply explaining the rumors and status of me, and Miller Industries. I have a feeling there may be some snarky remarks in response to this, but honestly, that is ok. Thank you for taking the time to read and understand this situation. I really do appreciate it. You may now continue the memes.

And miller Industries will live on my friend, I am one of the supporters and one of the people who are in love with it and try to make it alive again <3

Callie

Level 39
And miller Industries will live on my friend, I am one of the supporters and one of the people who are in love with it and try to make it alive again <3
im gonna make it into a hospital

thats not a joke dont react with funny god damn it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread