mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Untitled

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I know there are a few perks of being a college student, but i'm not aware of many. I know one perk is being able to buy cigarettes. I know another perk is having the prefix above your name. But can anyone else help list any other perks that i have missed to enlighten me on what there is? thanks.
  • You can buy cars.
  • You can access the new college on the new map
  • You have access to more items
  • You have a prefix in your name
  • You can earn certifications and end up all the way to getting a Ph.D

amamyo

Level 62
Lets add the negative things.

You wont be entering the high school.

You will not be able to play as a high school student unless you have an alt account
  • There are never college classes
  • Nobody actually RPs in the college
  • You wont be able to make a new character without them being in college
  • The only option to stop being a college student is being a dropout, which doesn't have access to the college or the highschool

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
  • There are never college classes
  • Nobody actually RPs in the college
  • You wont be able to make a new character without them being in college
  • The only option to stop being a college student is being a dropout, which doesn't have access to the college or the highschool
On the new map, we will renovate the college with the brand new design.

Being a college student would be great if you were able to enter the high school after school and also if there were more college professors to add more actual RP in the game, also a quick question

@Ducks When you say there will be cars, does that include motor bikes etc, orr only cars?? :^o

DinDan316

Level 2
Being a college student would be great if you were able to enter the high school after school and also if there were more college professors to add more actual RP in the game, also a quick question

@Ducks When you say there will be cars, does that include motor bikes etc, orr only cars?? :^o
He means alll vehicles, including the bikes ect

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
Id join college when theirs actual classes, where you can actually learn
Indeed, my friend.
I'm in college and really classes don't go up.
I recommend the professors hosting classes, so the students don't have to sit around and be bored..

Users who are viewing this thread