mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Untitled

Do you think Bob Roberts is the new body guard in disguise?

• YES! HE'S RIGHT THERE!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • no... That's just a normal guy...

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Over the past few days we all know about the pizzeria exploding due to the nitrogen glycerine and we all know about previous store owner Natsumi exploding while consuming nitrogen glycerine during a local interview. After these tragic events, a guy named Bob Roberts (NPC) took over the store. Over the past day and a half, I myself and many other people began tho theorize that Bob Roberts himself killed Natsumi. As of 10-17-17, I was on the RP server late that night and with a group of people (sorry I don't remember your names) Decided to make fun of Bob, insult him, and call him names, because lets admit it, we all liked Natsumi better. (Keep in mind we do know he is a NPC, we just liked to make fun of him because no one likes him) So later we ended up making hashtags such as #ThereIsOnlyOneNatsumi and #BobKilledNatsumi and as of 10-18-17, I was extremely shocked to see that i was (Possibly) Right all along. Bob did blow up the pizzeria, and he did blow up the coffee shop with nitrogen glycerine. I can only assume he killed Natsumi too in order to gain control of the family store. How ever, i must warn you fellow role players, for a have a major suspicion of a new theory. Bob is still out there, but i swear he is under our noses right at this moment. take a minute and go look at the lore thread and the family store on the server. The new owner is paranoid so he hires two body guards. Look at the one to his side. It says the body guards name is Bob. Kind of fishy right?Well my next theory is that Bob Roberts IS the new bodyguard! So what ever you guys do, stock up on shop supplies now because i bet in a few days, the shop will explode as well due to Bob being disguised as one of the new shop keepers body guards. The new owner will be killed and the shop will be left in ruins. (Also if you don't want your char to die to another explosion, i'd advise you stock up and get as far away from there as possible) Anyways, that's just my new theory, and conclusion of my previous theory. Stay safe guys, Bob is still out there.

JakeIsUrPapa

Level 14
Over the past few days we all know about the pizzeria exploding due to the nitrogen glycerine and we all know about previous store owner Natsumi exploding while consuming nitrogen glycerine during a local interview. After these tragic events, a guy named Bob Roberts (NPC) took over the store. Over the past day and a half, I myself and many other people began tho theorize that Bob Roberts himself killed Natsumi. As of 10-17-17, I was on the RP server late that night and with a group of people (sorry I don't remember your names) Decided to make fun of Bob, insult him, and call him names, because lets admit it, we all liked Natsumi better. (Keep in mind we do know he is a NPC, we just liked to make fun of him because no one likes him) So later we ended up making hashtags such as #ThereIsOnlyOneNatsumi and #BobKilledNatsumi and as of 10-18-17, I was extremely shocked to see that i was (Possibly) Right all along. Bob did blow up the pizzeria, and he did blow up the coffee shop with nitrogen glycerine. I can only assume he killed Natsumi too in order to gain control of the family store. How ever, i must warn you fellow role players, for a have a major suspicion of a new theory. Bob is still out there, but i swear he is under our noses right at this moment. take a minute and go look at the lore thread and the family store on the server. The new owner is paranoid so he hires two body guards. Look at the one to his side. It says the body guards name is Bob. Kind of fishy right?Well my next theory is that Bob Roberts IS the new bodyguard! So what ever you guys do, stock up on shop supplies now because i bet in a few days, the shop will explode as well due to Bob being disguised as one of the new shop keepers body guards. The new owner will be killed and the shop will be left in ruins. (Also if you don't want your char to die to another explosion, i'd advise you stock up and get as far away from there as possible) Anyways, that's just my new theory, and conclusion of my previous theory. Stay safe guys, Bob is still out there.
Bob got blown up x

Drew Akise

Level 2
Oh noes.. STAY SAFE FELLOW CHILDREN AND THE FEW ADULTS IN THIS TOWN xD He can strike at any moment.. (Also makes sense cuz the family store is one of the most popular places on the current map .-.

Users who are viewing this thread