KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
-
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

uouu (alts; Pluj & iheartace999)

What is your discord username?
mayswag

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active throughout the whole week, but as of right now I do not have an in-game role that qualifies me to log on everyday and and actively interact with many people or any duties. I join a few classes on my main and RP with others sometimes, but that's about it. I hop on every now and then but I can tell you I am active when I have the reason to. I previously was very active on the server and can be again with no problem.

What is your timezone?:
CET | GMT+1

List your current and past applications:
1x Doctor Application - Accepted
1x Police Application - Accepted
1x College Application - Accepted (Link doesn't work since they got deleted I guess)

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I would say I am quite experienced with roleplay, considering I was EMS for almost a year, which also helped to improve my roleplay, and also KPD. Not so much ''roleplay'' on the KPD side, or maybe my memory is just foggy but regardless, the emergency faction is very enjoyable. I also was the first Female high-school football captain (Tohaya Akoiyara) and successfully led the team with my own hands and resigned about a year later. I had an infamous volleyball character, Echigo Tajima that many might or might not recognize. I have had many past characters but none of them included in GangRP. Though, I have had a little break from SRP and maybe I am not the best at DetailRP right now, but I can promise you it would not be a struggle for me to bring back.

What is your motivation for applying?
I enjoy taking on a challenge and I wish to help those around and actually revive the known inactivity title EMS has had over the last years. I, myself, am quite interested in the subject of Healthcare and the medical situations, I won't be taking it for granted and the last thing I want to do is disappoint. I will learn inside the emergency services and complete different procedures accordingly while also developing the skills and knowledge. I see the faction has changed a loot which caught my attention.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am applying to be a Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Given that I was EMS, my old position as Doctor CL (Clinical Lead), taught me many aspects and information. Back then there was not that much training therefore I had to sit back and watch, take notes and learn. Which I did, and soon became Doctor CL, reason given because I was active, loyal and good at my work. I was in the faction for roughly 10 months, I assume. This was 2-3 years ago though, so I am sure things around EMS have changed a lot. I do not remember such specific procedures but I have basic medical knowledge. Examples like, stopping bleeding, MRI, radio, pharmacy, stitches, overdoses, etc. These come to my current memory but I would love a refresh!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I am aware.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I fully agree.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Junko Honda

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Female | She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted): 39

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor in Biomedicine (3 years) and PhD in Health (7 years)

Character’s Nationality: Japanese

Character’s Marital Status: Widowed

Character’s Religious Denomination: N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages: Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
In Kawasaki, Kanagawa, a city near Tokyo, 1984, May 14th in the early morning Junko Honda was born. A very bright individual was raised and grew up with loving parents and siblings. Consequences may come with hard-working parents, but Junko’s parents would do nothing but focus on the success of the Honda family. Each family member has been set up to succeed and seek a speciality in their life. Junko found out early on in life to work in a Hospital due to her love for helping out those in need. From just a couple of headaches, medicine or slight scratches… She found interest and wanted more of it. Speaking of, Honda’s family history consists of other old family members that have worked in a Hospital faction. Which means, the skill is in the blood, up and running. Not only does this assure her a bright future ahead but also a challenge.

For Junko, school and studying was not a problem. She might have struggled to make a couple of friends, so she only stuck with two friends that kept her sane. You could say she is careful who she talks to or hangs around with. Some people despised her for how classy and ‘’simple’’ her life was. That is not the truth though, but that’s another story. Her parents only wanted what is best for her, so they taught her so. The environment she grew up in was rather posh, safe and lots of good mannerism. Even so, the neighborhood was lovely and remarkable. Regardless, her family is truly humble.

Onto her next chapter was University. Junko’s parents got busier and busier as she grew. Well, they were still in touch but I never revealed what they do for a living. Her mother was a hard-working nurse, which points out the obvious that she is not always present. On the other hand, her dad was a regular rich business man in sales and marketing. She wished to put her full focus on her studies and degrees. So, she took her chance to start off somewhere completely else. In Kitami, indeed, very far.

Now is only the beginning. Her research began and found her target University. More sleepless nights began but her motivation pulled through. She climbed so far and got into the University in Kitami, Japan. She spent ten years finishing her degrees. Immediately after medical school and her residencies she got hired at a hospital clinic, in the same city, Kitami. Not gonna lie, the entire environment was not suited for her. The work for her was not a struggle, but her co-workers only perceived negative energy. Such as slander of patients and the glares. This also got ridiculously lonely. It wasn’t for her, she knew. But where would she go? She eventually was stuck in this hole and couldn’t find a way out of it. At least, until her brother Kato Honda gave her a call and soon a visit. The call consisted of a Honda reunion, in the so-called city, Karakura. She feared though, maybe it wasn’t the ideal City, but she took the shot without hesitation. She couldn’t wait to be close again with her nephews and many siblings. It didn’t take her long enough to find Karakura Hospital, where she hoped the same back in Kitami wouldn’t occur.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Junko has been gifted with steady hands and a high degree of focus, concentration and attention. She seems to have an inherent ability to stay focused on tasks, maintain attention to detail, and effectively manage distractions. Which is a splendid trait for the environment of emergency services. She is very precise and dedicated, like a perfectionist, which has pros and cons. She will not disappoint with the medical knowledge she has and the fact she can handle the stress that comes of working as a Doctor, or in a hospital. Onto her reasoning of choosing this path, is for the medical history in the Honda family. Nevertheless, she absolutely loved helping her relatives that were hurt, whether that’d be making a hot cup of tea or a plaster, as said.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Junko finished medical residencies in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She worked in a tragic hospital as a full-time doctor in Kitami.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Junko is fairly classy and looks well-put, or tries to at least. She has dirty brown hair accompanied by gray eyes and pale skin. You may notice she wears her old wedding ring even though she is widowed… She may seem intimidating to others, maybe not, but she’s got a good heart and is extremely humble. Whilst coming from a wealthy family it may not be believable, but you cannot judge her before meeting her sweet soul.

How does your character act on and off duty?
There isn’t much difference between how she acts on and off duty. No doubt Junko keeps her priority straight on duty, which is keeping patients safe and being precise. She keeps it professional at all times and treats everybody delightedly. Small interactions with her co-workers can go a long way and as the trust builds, it can increase your performance and your love for the job. Anyway, she seeks out to help those in need and stands by with her colleagues. Now off-duty, she keeps her guard up taking into consideration that Karakura is slightly suspicious. She finds herself at home with her beloved son, family and friends or freshening up her lovely garden. What she enjoys the most off-duty are the eventful family gatherings and knitting.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Starting off, Junko loves being around people or giving them a smile, it can be just their presence. Nothing too specific, but for her, it just fills her up with joy being surrounded by friends or co-workers. It is like safety for her and secures her mental health from being crushed down and isolated alone. She does prefer working on procedures alone since she has trust in herself, but of course doesn’t mind a helping hand at all.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Not much to say here besides thrive as a professional doctor and support her growing son. As for now, she has her head up high and follows along her family members hence why she came to Karakura.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Junko is quite confident and warm-hearted. No harm should happen to others, no matter what. It was their life before hers. She sees herself as very helpful and gentle. Perhaps she isn’t the most talkative lady… but she will break through. As I said, she is quite careful but a smile never hurts. No matter how, she made good impressions on others and made them feel good about themselves.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread