pepsae

Level 7

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
urbludmay

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I am thoroughly most active on weekends due to on school days I am busy with school work until approximately 4PM or less. I am simply on SRP whenever I am not busy, which varies through each day but I mostly get online everyday if I have the importance of doing so. As well as my schoolwork has been starting to calm itself and I finally managed to balance between it, I get more free-time!

Which timezone are you in?
CET | GMT+1

Do you have Discord?
Yes, pepsi#9163

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:

1x French Language Application - Accepted
1x Korean Language Application - Accepted
1x Hausa Language Application - Accepted
1x Russian Language Application - Accepted
1x Doctor Application - Accepted
1x College Application - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have experienced MedicalRP in the past due to being in the Doctor department in EMS for a while, this meaning I sometimes worked with KPD throughout my time there and I saw how some worked and it gave me a reason to apply since I found it absorbing and something I aspired to do. I want to experience this and working in the KPD is especially what I want to accomplish. Finding your new interests or motivation is something I wish to acquire.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand. I presume the law that Japan currently has does not occur on SRP - more of relevant laws that are in attendance for their own reasons and importance in roleplay.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Division:
Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Head Lieutenant
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal
^
Patrol Officer
^
Police Cadet

Detective Division:
Detective Superintendent
^
Detective Chief-Inspector
^
Detective Sergeant
^
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As I was previous EMS, I attended a KPD and EMS training which was hosted by the KPD; numerous scenarios were performed. This is how I figured how the KPD did some of their work (It was a while back though, May 2020). We went through the building, the priorities and scenarios where we had to do actions like patting down, etc. I presume I will get to know more than only this and I am sure to be dedicated into learning way more. This is so far the knowledge I have of police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP due to criminal activity going on, for example GangRP. Rather short answer, though the KPD catch criminals and do their best to obtain anyone who is violating the present laws. Furthermore, the police are here to protect the city and try their very best to keep it that way. This makes it important so the citizens can rely their trust on officers and feel safe around the area - creating an environment that allows them to continue with everyday life.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I fully agree to put full dedication to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I will be willing to attend scheduled training sessions if available.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand this and I will deal with the given situations properly without taking IC to OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
This male has faint pale skin and Japanese facial features; standing at a close range of 6’1.

His hair would be black and messy most of the time with brown appealing eyes. He surely has some glare present on his face, rather intimidating. Some may find it frightening how serious this man can be, but he indeed has those energetic quirks. It is okay though, he knows his worth and when to be professional.

What he's like on and off the job?
On duty, he takes his job seriously and is a hardworking perfectionist and wishes to complete his duties. It is expected that he can get very observant and usually frustrated over the little things. Hirose has self-control over himself and acknowledges to therefore stay the most calm as possible. He may seem quite cold-hearted but deep inside he has cherish for his colleagues as much as for everyone else around him.

Off duty, he can act silly and far more energetic than natural. Hirose has manners around people & shows respect no matter what. Truly born a gentleman.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Hirose is respectful towards his co-workers and sees them as friends. A serious attitude would be stuck onto him, rarely breaks through but dad jokes can definitely do it. He is a perfectionist and aims for the fullest whenever possible - really hates to disappoint.

BACKSTORY

Hirose Shigeo was born and raised by a cozy neighborhood in Nikko, Japan.
Here he found several friends around to be with and soon all of them became a full group of friends. Both of his parents had private tutoring set for him until he turned 7 years young. Here the parents thought of a great choice, he shall start attending a primary school; so he did. The friend group started fading at the time Middle school was starting. Everybody parted away from each other at the very beginning of winter where they turned 14. Hirose focused on his school work more than usual and studied Criminology all the way to graduation and completed college. He got equally trained well in martial arts, taekwondo. It resulted that he became a strong man with huge knowledge of self-defense and attack. As the criminal activity started increasing while he grew up in Nikko, he came to a conclusion that he did not want to get himself involded too much so he knew he could not stay nearby anymore. As much as he would like to investigate or clear the situation, he could not.

Therefore, once having the right amount of money, he took a final decision and moved to a new town, Karakura. He had a nice habit of doing things alone as a child and adult therefore, his liking of being by himself increased. Here in Karakura, he finally dug deeper into the Karakura Police Department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Hirose Shigeo

Title: Mr. Shigeo

Given Name: Hirose

Preferred Name: Shigeo

IC Phone number: 860711959

Religious Denomination: Shintoism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 6

Working Experience: Hiro has no experience working as an officer.

Academic Degree: Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation: 2010

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): Law enforcement

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread